Dogs vs. Cats

What's your preferred pet?

• Total voters
There are many nice decent people. Nice and decent, that is, until they lose touch with reality and tell us that their dog/cat/hamster is highly intelligent, that their particular pieman in the sky is the only fairy we should listen to and that guns are not dangerous.
Half of this poster's name is fine, it is the latter half that presents problems and, as is often the case, correlates with my first point.
Lots of crazies out here Low. You couldn't imagine what it's like on our Interstate Highway System.

cats seem cool, cause I would have a pet but woudln't have to do much. They shit by themselves, they dont need to go for walks.

It's probably a good entry level pet.

Dogs seem more like an animal friend. They can actually do shit. They can play games with you. They can alarm you of danger, and possibly maul some burglar. Some say the smartest dogs have the intelligence level of a 2 year old child. That's pretty cool.

The tradeoff is obviously that you have to do more shit and actually try.

The third pet is obviously human children. They are more sentient, and can be fun for a while, but they grow up to be douchebags.

i can't believe how awesome this post is.

Lots of crazies out here Low. You couldn't imagine what it's like on our Interstate Highway System.

Crazies add colour. But as with paintings they should be kept under lock and key.
One day I'll tell you about highway drivers here. I'll show you a new kind of stupid.

Just send them to the US. They'd be dead inside of a week.

I honestly do not know why some of them are not dead here!
There is an advisory about breaking down. If you break down, leave your car and move to a place of safety. Nothing to change that advisory if you break down in the outside lane of a five or six lane highway. Just turn on your hazard lights, get your wife and a car load of kids you are taking to school AND CROSS SIX LANES of peak hour fast moving traffic.
And one asks, was there not an engine cough or splutter, did you not feel the flat tire, was there no way you could have driven onto the hard shoulder? Oh but the government guideline says..... and we shout 'Just how fuckin stupid are you?'

I honestly do not know why some of them are not dead here!
There is an advisory about breaking down. If you break down, leave your car and move to a place of safety. Nothing to change that advisory if you break down in the outside lane of a five or six lane highway. Just turn on your hazard lights, get your wife and a car load of kids you are taking to school AND CROSS SIX LANES of peak hour fast moving traffic.
And one asks, was there not an engine cough or splutter, did you not feel the flat tire, was there no way you could have driven onto the hard shoulder? Oh but the government guideline says..... and we shout 'Just how fuckin stupid are you?'
Yup.....those people would be a distant "thump, thump" on the LA turnpike.

And speaking of dogs, I saw this political sign in someone's yard today. :D

Pee_Here_Yard_Sign_Romney.jpg

Good. Batteries recharged I hope. That's why Romney went away after all! Hope you enjoyed.

By the way, what has happened to Romney? Has he been overshadowed by the success of the British Olympics? I suspect that after his little faux pas he is hiding behind a woodpile gibbering and repeating endlessly: Re-pro-gram-re-pro-gram-re-pro-gram. His GPS has failed and scientists from Utah are frantically searching for their robot.

In fact I would be surprised if he has morphed into one of the bots that crawl over this site.

By the way, what has happened to Romney? Has he been overshadowed by the success of the British Olympics? I suspect that after his little faux pas he is hiding behind a woodpile gibbering and repeating endlessly: Re-pro-gram-re-pro-gram-re-pro-gram. His GPS has failed and scientists from Utah are frantically searching for their robot.

In fact I would be surprised if he has morphed into one of the bots that crawl over this site.
Sorry Low but the one disease politicians recover quickly from is foot in mouth disease.

Back