DOMINATION

Minister of Truth

Practically Perfect
Oh, look OCA, another anomaly. These things seem to happen often!

Richard-Sherman-Jets-pick.jpg

SEAHAWKS

The Seahawks did dominate, just as they did last year vs. SF in Seattle. We saw where both teams ended up though so the 'Hawks get their props but one game does not make a season. :)

That was the Seachickens Super Bowl as we all know where they will end up, history proves that they can't win in Candlestick or too many other places on the road for that matter, they will end up 10-6, 11-5 and lose in the wildcard round......on the road.

Congrats, we played the worst game we've played in years.

Can someone remind me again, how many Lombardis are on display at the Seachickens facility?

In Seattle they win regular season games and crow....in S.F. we win playoff games and crow, see the difference?

Notice I didn't crow 1 bit after the beatdown of G.B in week 1, reason being that is what WE ARE SUPPOSED TO DO, kind of like you are supposed to be a good father, you shouldn't get kudos for doing what you are supposed to do.

I would like to say that we will also see you in January too but we both know your tent will fold, happens year after year.

If you guys somehow make the play-offs, you'll be stuck in the Noise Factory. Enjoy.

Also, OCA, you assured me that last year was a fluke. Well, here we are in 2013, and it's clearly a trend. Please don't screw with my expectations.

#Axe to grind

If you guys somehow make the play-offs, you'll be stuck in the Noise Factory. Enjoy.

Also, OCA, you assured me that last year was a fluke. Well, here we are in 2013, and it's clearly a trend. Please don't screw with my expectations.

#Axe to grind

Its cute when the little guys trash talk.

History is not on your side.......the trend is for you guys to fold when its crunch time like you folded to the Steelers in 06, like you folded to the Bears in 2010 and like you folded to the Falcons in 2012.....................it will be tough for you guys, you will go 8-0 at home but 3-5 to 2-6 on the road giving you another wildcard birth where you will face another road game and cave to the pressure.

Its what happens to all the also rans like the Seachickens, they just aren't experienced enough.

Don't worry, you can watch us in New Jersey at the S.B. from the couch again reveling in that wonderful victory back in Sept., maybe they will let the PED user Richard Sherman be a roving reporter again on NFL Network so he doesn't feel left out.

It happens every year like this for the Seachickens

#5timesuperbowlchampions

Enjoy it while you can; 49ers will end up taking the Super Bowl this season. Seahawks will be home cowering inside from the rain. oooohh, poor babies, it's wet....

Enjoy it while you can; 49ers will end up taking the Super Bowl this season. Seahawks will be home cowering inside from the rain. oooohh, poor babies, it's wet....

They beat us 42-13 last year in their barn, what did that get them? I know.................a Sunday in February tailgaiting in the Pacifc Northwest waiting to watch the Niners play in New Orleans.

Does anybody see the obvious pattern here with the Seachickens? In the rare year when they have a decent team they can't win consistently on the road and limp into the playoffs only to get throttled, happens time after time.

Hell Tampa Bay, who entered the league the same year as the Seachickens, has 1 Lombardi trophy, Seattle might as well be Detroit.

We just got home. My boy's team got beat 28-14 tonight but improved greatly as the game went on. Played them 7-7 in the second half. It takes a bit for 5th and 6th graders to learn the game but it's fun to watch them progress. Of course we have to rush home to catch the rest of MNF. Good second half, as it was 10-10 when we got here. Steelers need to mount a drive now.

Its cute when the little guys trash talk.

History is not on your side.......the trend is for you guys to fold when its crunch time like you folded to the Steelers in 06, like you folded to the Bears in 2010 and like you folded to the Falcons in 2012.....................it will be tough for you guys, you will go 8-0 at home but 3-5 to 2-6 on the road giving you another wildcard birth where you will face another road game and cave to the pressure.

Its what happens to all the also rans like the Seachickens, they just aren't experienced enough.

Don't worry, you can watch us in New Jersey at the S.B. from the couch again reveling in that wonderful victory back in Sept., maybe they will let the PED user Richard Sherman be a roving reporter again on NFL Network so he doesn't feel left out.

It happens every year like this for the Seachickens

#5timesuperbowlchampions

Who are we losing to on the road?

#Axe to grind

Houston is looking disappointingly weak this season. Foster can't stay healthy, and now Johnson is injured.
Indy just lost to Miami at home. Now, if they can somehow bounce back from that at Candlestick, I might reconsider.
STL - everyone in our division has been losing to them, but they are offensively weaker this year on the ground.
SF - Bay Area Bitches get spanked, and that's all they're there for. Seriously, your boys were dropping like flies the other night. I only hope Davis will still be worth fantasy points!
Atlanta - They will be our biggest challenge, but all we have to do is not front them 20 points in the first half.
Giants - They're a huge joke this season. I was annoyed to see we'd drawn the short straw on the NFC East, but now it appears we lucked out.

Houston is looking disappointingly weak this season. Foster can't stay healthy, and now Johnson is injured.
Indy just lost to Miami at home. Now, if they can somehow bounce back from that at Candlestick, I might reconsider.
STL - everyone in our division has been losing to them, but they are offensively weaker this year on the ground.
SF - Bay Area Bitches get spanked, and that's all they're there for. Seriously, your boys were dropping like flies the other night. I only hope Davis will still be worth fantasy points!
Atlanta - They will be our biggest challenge, but all we have to do is not front them 20 points in the first half.
Giants - They're a huge joke this season. I was annoyed to see we'd drawn the short straw on the NFC East, but now it appears we lucked out.

They are all on the road.....enough said.

Back