DOMINATION

We created the RG3 news sensation on the road. I blame his shitty hone field more than anything, but still... Hey, we never got blown out on the road - everything was a one possession game.

We created the RG3 news sensation on the road. I blame his shitty hone field more than anything, but still... Hey, we never got blown out on the road - everything was a one possession game.

Your team history suggests one posession or not you can't win the big ones, I suspect the Atlanta game was fear of going to Candlestick, the Seahawks, like always, folded under the pressure.

It will happen again, don't worry.

Oh..........and the Ravens, specifically Haloti Ngata created the RGknee, you guys just happened to be on the field when it finally blew for good.

I couldn't believe how terrible the Washington field was. We took one look at it and were like "shit, we have to play in this? Someone could get hurt!" As it happens, we lost Chris Clemens to injury. When RG3 went down, we blamed the field, and were kind of bummed, because we all kind of like him.

As for the road, back in the Seahawks first decent season, we beat Miami on the road in the playoffs. Not sure where, other than last season, you're getting this from. With exceptions like the Giants (who never really draw a home field advantage), most teams perform better at home. Lambeau, Soldier Field, and Foxboro have long been infamous for this, and now the Noise Factory. It is said that the Packers have never lost in Lambeau when the temperature is below a certain degree.

Looks like Aldon Smith is on the juice again!

ROTFLMFAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

"we can't block him so has to be on the juice, somewhere he has to have failed a drug test like Richard Sherman and Brandon Browner".............................lol

Pete Carroll cheated at USC and he's cheating in Shitattle...............fact.

We blocked him perfectly, seeing as he got banged up. Do you not read the news? Motherfucker had a DUI, caused an accident, and was found in possession of weed.

We blocked him perfectly, seeing as he got banged up. Do you not read the news? Motherfucker had a DUI, caused an accident, and was found in possession of weed.

He had at least 1 sack if not 2, you blocked him perfectly?

Shit happens, I like weed. Give him a blow and go.

At least he didn't cheat the game like Pete Carroll, Browner and Richard Sherman.

Why don't you guys sign Alex Rodriguez too?

Correction: At least he didn't KILL anyone! Weed is legal up here, but not down in Cali, so he should probably smoke it a little less often. Not my fault we are ahead of you guys on this stuff...

If you guys somehow make the play-offs, you'll be stuck in the Noise Factory. Enjoy.

Also, OCA, you assured me that last year was a fluke. Well, here we are in 2013, and it's clearly a trend. Please don't screw with my expectations.

#Axe to grind

We got spanked yesterday. Did not look good at all. We'll get back on track though. You are right that home field advantage is key for Seattle. If y'all get it you will be tough to beat in the playoffs.

And now we have a 1-game buffer. This means, if we maintain it into December, we can afford a loss at Candlestick, because our next three games are @NYG and home against the rest of the division.

And now we have a 1-game buffer. This means, if we maintain it into December, we can afford a loss at Candlestick, because our next three games are @NYG and home against the rest of the division.

We just lost Aldon Smith for a few games as well. That will hurt.

This whole thing is playing out well for us with the loss of Smith and Indy getting Richardson when they did. Also, I think we played Carolina in time, because they seem to get better every week. Now we just need Jacksonville to sign Tebow!

Back