Dominoes Pizza Sucks Again

Hawkeye10

ButterMilk Man
Contributor
Had not had in two years, WOW, this is way worse....this is not pizza, this is flavored bread.

I know that they were made "right" because they claim that their large pizzas have about 300-400 calories.....proof that they put almost no toppings on them.

Note: For reference a cup of Moz Cheese has 370 calories.

Ever tried Little Caesar's HOT-N-READY pizzas? Yeah.

Might want to dump them in a trash can instead of a toilet can.

Their pizzas have always tasted terrible since 80's. Taste like cardboard. Might as well eat the boxes.

The new recipe was better once, but clearly the Hedge Fund that owns them decided at some point....likely after the pandemic hit...."Fuck it, these Modern Morons will buy anything, LET'S MAKE BANK!".

I have no use for hedge funds BTW.

Always deal with a real local pie maker. :)

That was my argument yesterday with my wife...life is too short for bad pizza....we know the best place in town for pizza....Dominoes is most certainly NOT it.

I lost of course, and then the pizza turns up way worse than the last time I had it.

The wings are deeply problematic as well.

It might be expensive, but ordering from a genuine Italian restaurant is always worth it.

I get one HUGE monster pie with all real stuff for $10 less than the best deal from Dominoes with their "2 large" deal.

Dude has these special boxes..barely fit in the fridge.

I should mention the other thing....I am diabetic....I cant do a lot of carbs unless I have a good amount of fat to dampen the blood sugar spike....these flavored bread "pizzas" are an actual health problem for me.

I should also mention that I am a retired chef....I fixed both the pizzas and the wings....but I am very annoyed

1) that I had to.

2) that Bain Capital is found price gouging during a pandemic.

We dont have a good pizza joint...I get told that the last great Olympia joint closed down in the late 90's...Papa Murphy's is the best I can do....I add a couple of things and cook it on a pizza stone and it is fine.

Papa Murphy's Fine

Domino's Yuk

FOOD FOR THOUGHT: A large Dominos pizza has roughly the same number of calories as a peanut butter and jelly sandwich.

"HOUSTON, WE HAVE A PROBLEM"

Had not had in two years, WOW, this is way worse....this is not pizza, this is flavored bread. I know that they were made "right" because they claim that their large pizzas have about 300-400 calories.....proof that they put almost no toppings on them. Note: For reference a cup of Moz Cheese has 370 calories.

Yelp is a thing. Look into it.

Yelp is a thing. Look into it.

I dont need to stinking Yelp, I can say with confidence that I am educated on the offerings here in OLY...most of the places I have tried.

This is yet another shitty post from you...if you dont start doing better I will cut you off.

Back