Donald Trump's War on the Pedophile Elites

Trump is a pedophile himself. He raped a 13 year old.
And what child molesters did he even expose?

That has not been proven and the number of people suing him is a long one. I would put more stock in Bill Clinton being a pedophile. And Trump helped authorities on the first Epstein arrest. Fact.

Donald Trump Helped Build a Case Against Jeffrey Epstein
https://www.independentsentinel.com/donald-trump-helped-build-a-case-against-jeffrey-epstein/

That has not been proven and the number of people suing him is a long one. I would put more stock in Bill Clinton being a pedophile. And Trump helped authorities on the first Epstein arrest. Fact.

Considering how many women have accused Trump of rape, I'd say it's more than likely.

This isn't even remotely a reliable site. And Epstein being a child molester was already kind of an open secret, anyway. It would be like saying someone exposed Dan Schneider as a child molester.

Considering how many women have accused Trump of rape, I'd say it's more than likely.

This isn't even remotely a reliable site. And Epstein being a child molester was already kind of an open secret, anyway. It would be like saying someone exposed Dan Schneider as a child molester.
Leave the site out of it. There are names check on it if you not believe it. It is not your usual anonymous sources.

Leave the site out of it. There are names check on it if you not believe it. It is not your usual anonymous sources.

The reason Trump ratted his friend out is because Edwards had him served with a subpoena. So technically yeah, Trump did talk and helped Edwards make a case. But not because he's on some kind of a crusade against child molestation. He basically threw his friend under the bus to stay on the good side of someone who was hunting down people like Trump himself.

The reason Trump ratted his friend out is because Edwards had him served with a subpoena. So technically yeah, Trump did talk and helped Edwards make a case. But not because he's on some kind of a crusade against child molestation. He basically threw his friend under the bus to stay on the good side of someone who was hunting down people like Trump himself.

Source?

That's beside the point. We're saying that Trumpcucks don't really believe Trump is going after elitist pedos. This is just a distraction from Trump's dumpster fire presidency.

With SCOTUS decades old fabricated misnomer immaculate drug conceptions giving standing to the Christian Nation "serve the Pope or die" Catholic Church thieving US Constitution - old glory - old testament- absentee voting ballot arsonists collecting for the assassination of JFK could just be pedos elitist dumpster distraction.

meanwhile pedo joe molests women, children and secret service agents publicly...

Back