" Dont worry Darling"

I watched the movie on Netflix about 6 months ago.

If you saw the original Stepford Wives, you've basically already seen this movie.

At first you see a submissive and docile wife who seems to conform blindly to the stereotype of an old-fashioned subservient role in relationship to her husband. Then, the truth is slowly, and I might add- TOO SLOWLY revealed- That's not what is really going on at all. Something very sinister and evil is really going on!

The movie is not about women's liberation at all. It's about Male Dominance and Man's psychological and even physical control over women.

Males really get hooked into the movie fast with the gorgeous ARM CANDY wives, the wives insatiable sex appetites, the 50's classic cars, and the Palm Springs Desert suburban model home setting and utopian lifestyle of the rich and famous- circa 1957. I think the women viewers must already know something's up here- right from the get go!

I couldn't believe what I was watching, as more secrets were revealed, and finally realized what a Dark movie I was actually suckered into watching.

I wanted my 2 hours back after watching it, and had to go google some reviews with spoilers to attempt to understand what I just watched.

There it is there. Nothing more to say about it. I could see this just watching the trailer. Not worth my time to bother with. No new ideas in it.

Back