zymurgy

Verified User
I guess sleeping with your nanny is just the tip of the iceberg

Thus ends the libtard honeymoon with this creep

Que the 51 security people saying this is Russian disinformation:

I guess sleeping with your nanny is just the tip of the iceberg

Thus ends the libtard honeymoon with this creep

Que the 51 security people saying this is Russian disinformation:

There is no evidence of that ever happening!

That was BULLSHIT!

Wow if this is true it's not good. Not good at all. I mean, probably not as bad as actually attempting to rape a woman in a Bergdorf's dressing room like some people, but it sure isn't good.

This kind of stuff has no place in our leadership...I forgot which office Emhoff was running for, but whatever it is he should NOT BE ELECTED.

I for one will PROUDLY say I will NOT VOTE FOR DOUG EMHOFF for President. I just won't. I have standards.

odd, the tweet I read says she told three people right after it happened........did you skip that part?.......
What part of HEARSAY- do you not understand?

BreitFart are entertainers-currently being run from a prison, FODDER FOR EMPTY HEADED HATEFUL TRUMPTARDS LIKE YOU- FOR EXAMPLE!

All they ever proliferate is HEARSAY NONSENSE- never including any verifiable facts or sources to back up their MALEVOLENT FLAT OUT LYING and PERNICIOUS NONSENSE!

Last edited:
Wow if this is true it's not good. Not good at all. I mean, probably not as bad as actually attempting to rape a woman in a Bergdorf's dressing room like some people, but it sure isn't good.

This kind of stuff has no place in our leadership...I forgot which office Emhoff was running for, but whatever it is he should NOT BE ELECTED.

I for one will PROUDLY say I will NOT VOTE FOR DOUG EMHOFF for President. I just won't. I have standards.
"Attempting"? Lol. In what year was it that this supposed (I guess attempted now) rape take place? Oh thats right the gold digging gash couldnt remember. And the state changed laws so the gash could bring charges of a now attempted rape which took place who knows when. Whats fun you if you idiots lose you STILL won't be able to figure out why.

"Attempting"? Lol. In what year was it that this supposed (I guess attempted now) rape take place? Oh thats right the gold digging gash

All women who dare speak or compete against Mighty Trump are WHORES or GASHES.

This is probably why the GOP has difficulty getting women's votes DESPITE their efforts to eliminate basic human rights from women.

couldnt remember. And the state changed laws so the gash could bring charges of a now attempted rape which took place who knows when. Whats fun you if you idiots lose you STILL won't be able to figure out why.

I love how you guys SUDDENLY become experts on the subtlety and nuance of the law. How easily you can PARSE language to hide the fact that a grown adult man that YOU admire was found guilty of attempted rape.

I bet if your daughter (umm, I mean "whore" or "gash") were to be thus assaulted those subtleties would disappear as if by magic!

All women who dare speak or compete against Mighty Trump are WHORES or GASHES.

This is probably why the GOP has difficulty getting women's votes DESPITE their efforts to eliminate basic human rights from women.

I love how you guys SUDDENLY become experts on the subtlety and nuance of the law. How easily you can PARSE language to hide the fact that a grown adult man that YOU admire was found guilty of attempted rape.

I bet if your daughter (umm, I mean "whore" or "gash") were to be thus assaulted those subtleties would disappear as if by magic!
No more than Kathleen Willey or Tara Reade. It's funny how leftist gashes abandon women that accuse men with that D after their name. STFU you're a class A idiot.

Your ranting is hilarious

No more than Kathleen Willey or Tara Reade. It's funny how leftist gashes abandon women that accuse men with that D after their name. STFU you're a class A idiot.

Your ranting is hilarious

Here's something fun:

“Aides said he [Trump] talked about Ivanka Trump’s breasts, her backside, and what it might be like to have sex with her, remarks that prompted Kelly to remind the president that Ivanka was his daughter,” writes Miles Taylor, a former chief of staff at the Department of Homeland Security, in his new book, according to Newsweek.

Back