Doug Emhoff beats women

Here's something fun:

“Aides said he [Trump] talked about Ivanka Trump’s breasts, her backside, and what it might be like to have sex with her, remarks that prompted Kelly to remind the president that Ivanka was his daughter,” writes Miles Taylor, a former chief of staff at the Department of Homeland Security, in his new book, according to Newsweek.
You should ignore that you hypocritical pricks don't give a shit that when are sexually assaulted by politicians with Ds after their names. This is what you vermin.

The right would have said they deserved it .
Slapped is not the same as beat. It is wrong to do, but not the same.
So you're saying slappin the bitches is ok because it at as bad as beatin em huh? How about Kathleen Willey and Tara Reade? You people are the lowest forms of life in the planet.

You should ignore that you hypocritical pricks don't give a shit that when are sexually assaulted by politicians with Ds after their names. This is what you vermin.

But your guy who clearly wants to fuck his own daughter isn't a vermin. Right?

You have a very, shall we say, skewed version of family values.

He said "they let you...." That is consent.

No it is not. Pretty much by definition and his own admission:

"You know I'm automatically attracted to beautiful... I just start kissing them. It's like a magnet. Just kiss. I don't even wait. " I've highlighted the bit that shows lack of consent.

'nuff said.

Hey, if you would leave your wife or daughter unaccompanied in a room (or even a dressing room in Bergdorfs) with this guy he probably will attempt to rape them. Assuming they meet his "standards" of rapability.

That's YOUR candidate.

No it is not. Pretty much by definition and his own admission:

"You know I'm automatically attracted to beautiful... I just start kissing them. It's like a magnet. Just kiss. I don't even wait. " I've highlighted the bit that shows lack of consent.

Hey, if you would leave your wife or daughter unaccompanied in a room (or even a dressing room in Bergdorfs) with this guy he probably will attempt to rape them. Assuming they meet his "standards" of rapability.

That's YOUR candidate.
If they LET him grab their....,,. that is consent. When Biden grabbed Tara Reads .... she did not give him consent. He forced her against the wall and inserted his fingers into her ..... She told him no and he got angry and threatened her.

Back