Dow Futures up AGAIN!

I think this is confirmation that we have two Classes in America.
The 'Ownership Class' and the 'Worker Drone Class'.

While the Future looks somewhat bleak for the Worker Drones, ... the Owners prospects are looking bright.

The Dow Jones is going up after recent polls have determined Joe Biden has an undeniable lead in the election!

Go ahead, try and prove me wrong! LOL!

And with a not so rosy outlook of the economy, that's a good question, this sure looks like irrational exuberance.

Go figure, the Market enjoyed a bull market dating back to 2010 regardless of events or economic currents occurring in the real world

I think this is confirmation that we have two Classes in America.
The 'Ownership Class' and the 'Worker Drone Class'.

While the Future looks somewhat bleak for the Worker Drones, ... the Owners prospects are looking bright.

Dont worry...the markets will tank, and they will likely stay tanked for a good decade. Cash is king till hyper inflation hits. I recommend a good piece of property in rural America and a good supply of both gold and guns.

How can so many people be out of Work, ... and the Stock Market keep going UP?!? :palm:

The market has nothing to do with jobs really it's about money flow and investors. It kind of insignificant to how well the populace is doing.

How can so many people be out of Work, ... and the Stock Market keep going UP?!? :palm:

The same way during the Great Recession; we were actually out of the Recession in a couple years, but high unemployment and low pay worked against most Americans. Thankfully, my job was safe. The corporations cleaned up...and I made some good cash riding the wave in my 401k and some rental properties. :)

And with a not so rosy outlook of the economy, that's a good question, this sure looks like irrational exuberance.

Some things are going to make money in the Future. Do you think Amazon is going to be bankrupt? How about Walmart? The Toilet Paper Company seems to be popular.
What if the Toilet Paper Company could fully 'automate' and remove the Worker Drones from the production process? Wouldn't Management and the Shareholders reap the Rewards?
The Ownership Class knows they are going to be just fine.
--->What is to be done with the Worker Drones?<---
(That's the Question)

The same way during the Great Recession; we were actually out of the Recession in a couple years, but high unemployment and low pay worked against most Americans. Thankfully, my job was safe. The corporations cleaned up...and I made some good cash riding the wave in my 401k and some rental properties. :)

Yes. I think 50% of Americans own Shares in the Stock Market.
I was thinking more of the other 50% of Americans that live 'hand-to-mouth', that are 30 days from losing everything.

Yes. I think 50% of Americans own Shares in the Stock Market.
I was thinking more of the other 50% of Americans that live 'hand-to-mouth', that are 30 days from losing everything.

Usually they are young and low income or paying off college loans or are married-with-children.

The pandemic is having its effect. Note the spike at the end. https://data.bls.gov/timeseries/LNS14000000

latest_numbers_LNS14000000_2010_2020_all_period_M04_data.gif

Yes. I would agree with that. 'Married with children' would be more of a concern than a 'young, single person'.

Certainly more responsibility, but unless their daddy loaned them $2M, most people are broke through most of their teens and 20s - single or married. Having kids is much more expensive.

Let the Stock Market break 29,000 the day before election along with 15% UE and 200,000 Covid death, then we will see how Trump will do.

Back