Down but not totally out

USFREEDOM911

MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN
I skidded on some rocks yesterday and went down hard, on my bike.
Landed on my right side.
No broken bones; but may have some rotorcuff damage.
I won't know for a few days; because the Dx wants to see how I am, the rest of this week.
I'm down to one finger typing, with my left hand; therefore, I probably won't be making a lot of postings.

Thankfully there were several club members with me and more showed up, when phonecalls were made.

I'm not sleeping well (impossible to sleep on my right side) and doing anykind of turning, is an adventure unto it's self.

Taking painpills and catching some catnaps, by sitting up.

If I don't see some marked improvement by tomorrow night, I'm going to have the Dx send me for the MRI.

This hurts so bad, that I just want to go into a coma and not wake up until it's healed.

Landed on my right side.
I won't know for a few days; because the Dx wants to see how I am, the rest of this week.
I'm down to one finger typing, with my left hand; therefore, I probably won't be making a lot of postings.

Thankfully there were several club members with me and more showed up, when phonecalls were made.

I'm not sleeping well (impossible to sleep on my right side) and doing anykind of turning, is an adventure unto it's self.

If I don't see some marked improvement by tomorrow night, I'm going to have the Dx send me for the MRI.

This hurts so bad, that I just want to go into a coma and not wake up until it's healed.

Just don't enjoy the pain pills too much. :)

Don't rush the healing process. Don't overdo when the pain is medicated away.

Get well, my friend.

Hmmmm..........i originally picked usf bc i cant stand him, but now i'm thinking i be onto something: he's playing the sympathy card.......lynch usfreedom

Hmmmm..........i originally picked usf bc i cant stand him, but now i'm thinking i be onto something: he's playing the sympathy card.......lynch usfreedom

That's it, go with your "feelings"; becausethat sure has worked so well, up to now. :palm:

Landed on my right side.

Hi, USF. Hope you feel better soon.

Landed on my right side.

I am so sorry for you.

I hope you get better! Rotorcup, my sister had surgery, she fully recovered, good luck!

I hate pain!

Back