Down but not totally out

I've been trying to type something that indicates that I'm sympathetic to your situation for the last five minutes, but my fingertips rebel, because you're a conservative, and I'm ultimately evil.

i thought conservatives were the evil ones? O_o

I do remember arguing with all the bike fags about a month or so back and how dangerous biking was (think I was actually talking about motorcycles) but I hate bikers on the streets so much. Anyway, get well soon usfreedom O_O

i thought conservatives were the evil ones? O_o

I do remember arguing with all the bike fags about a month or so back and how dangerous biking was (think I was actually talking about motorcycles) but I hate bikers on the streets so much. Anyway, get well soon usfreedom O_O

No, I merely claim that conservatives are evil because of my naturally evil nature. Conservatives are, in truth, the good guys. But the evil guys have to pretend they're the good guys to confuse people.

Dude, how fast were you going when you wiped out? I sure hope your feeling better soon. I've had some nasty falls in the past but nothing that bad. My wife went over the handelbars a couple of years ago and did the worst face plant I ever say. Knocked her out for two hours. I thought she'd killed herself. Scared the hell out of me. Took her about a week before she could go back to work.

Actually I'm kinda jeolouss. I had to put my bike up in late October, got to cold to ride.

Dude, how fast were you going when you wiped out? I sure hope your feeling better soon. I've had some nasty falls in the past but nothing that bad. My wife went over the handelbars a couple of years ago and did the worst face plant I ever say. Knocked her out for two hours. I thought she'd killed herself. Scared the hell out of me. Took her about a week before she could go back to work.

Actually I'm kinda jeolouss. I had to put my bike up in late October, got to cold to ride.

WOW, two hours, I would be freaked!

I was probably doing 5mph or less; because we had slowed down, looking for the right road.
The other guys said that I didn't even bounce. It just was a thud.

I understand, I hate them they make me itch and not be able to poop, I hate that!

Prune juice. The old standby. Half a glass (4 oz) either before bed or first thing in the morning on a empty stomach. Wait at least an hour before eating. Coffee is fine.

Opiates tend to do that.

I was probably doing 5mph or less; because we had slowed down, looking for the right road.
The other guys said that I didn't even bounce. It just was a thud.
It happens that way sometimes. A friend of mine was clipping in. Had one foot on the ground. Lost his balance and fell over on his side and broke his arm.

Back