Dozens in Texas Town Report Seeing UFO

Kucinich should go campaign there. These people probably laughed at him along with the rest of us when he came out, but now he has an opportunity to say "see, I told you so," and pick up a few extra votes. :shots:

yeah my thoughts as well.
At least he did not link it up to the end of the world.

LOL

Today the Air Force Reserve said on the night of January 8, ten F-16 fighter jets were conducting training flights in the area. Many of the suspected UFO sightings took place on that night.

I knew those drunken rubes merely saw some military aircraft.

LOL

Today the Air Force Reserve said on the night of January 8, ten F-16 fighter jets were conducting training flights in the area. Many of the suspected UFO sightings took place on that night.

I knew those drunken rubes merely saw some military aircraft.

Really? Because for a minute I thought that that Xenu was returning adn the olarks were going to restore order to the world. Tom Cruise may have the last laugh.

The Air Force also wanted you to believe that a Captain with oodles of experience mistook a weather baloon for UFO debris....

You talkin' bout........

The Air Force also wanted you to believe that a Captain with oodles of experience mistook a weather baloon for UFO debris....

The General Ramey incident...it was a cover up from the get go...I cannot understand in this day and age why the truth is not released...!

fyi:The 'captain' was a Major!

Last edited:
The General Ramey incident...it was a cover up from the get go...I cannot understand in this day and age why the truth is not released...!

fyi:The 'captain' was a Major!
Couldn't remember exactly. Either way, there is no way the dude mistook a weather balloon for UFO debris. It wouldn't happen. Shoot, I'm not even in the Air Force (Army Air Corp back then) and still wouldn't mistake the two.

Back