Drugs, White Folks, Fools, & Politics - Blog by "Carey Carey", for I.M & R.

I groaned your post, because you are patently ridiculous. I'm not answering stupid questions, except to say that I don't think that anyone who is white is racist. That would be so easy for you.
I don't believe in "blanket indictments", except when it comes to ideology or party platforms. And ask my white friends about my bias. They'll call you a fool. How's that? White folks calling your stupid white ass a fool. Poet's rule: Not every white or black or yellow or brown person is a racist or bigot....only the ones that are.

wait.....your defense is that some of your best friends are white?.......

It is ridiculous to state that noone in the Tea Party is racist

not the question.....I believe the premise of the OP is that EVERYONE in the Tea Party is racist, as well as their parents......(and that they should know better, because white people do drugs).......

Why do you believe that it's not true? Are you saying that the black senators involved "lied"?

as I recall, the claim came from a liberal newscaster who was the only one who actually "heard" it......do you have a quote from a black senator?....I couldn't call him a liar unless I heard him say it...

The kids in the back were always the smartest ones in the room. Smart enough at a young age to see through the bullshit, even the revenge discrimination against white males that masquerades as justice.

I don't need to react by calling Poet names or trying to debate him on his own terms, because he is irrelevant. He is not merely saying things that are not worth responding to - he is saying nothing at all, and a good part of that is a result of his being irrelevant. You should all spare yourselves from commenting further upon this circle jerk.

I don't need to react by calling Poet names or trying to debate him on his own terms, because he is irrelevant. He is not merely saying things that are not worth responding to - he is saying nothing at all, and a good part of that is a result of his being irrelevant. You should all spare yourselves from commenting further upon this circle jerk.

LOL

Back