DuckDuckGo

You must get bored a lot then, maybe it's time to go back to Tahoe to shoot some more crap.

That's Craps, Tom. C-R-A-P-S. Do keep up and try not to get your va-jay-jay in a twist over there, k?

I would suggest steering clear of thong panties. You just might strangle the family jewels, not that their producing any gems any more...:palm:

That's Craps, Tom. C-R-A-P-S. Do keep up and try not to get your va-jay-jay in a twist over there, k?

I would suggest steering clear of thong panties. You just might strangle the family jewels, not that their producing any gems any more...:palm:

Much as I would love to discuss semantics with you, there is a double bill of Two and Half Men on Viva now. It's nice to know that there is something funny and original coming out of California. :palm:

Much as I would love to discuss semantics with you, there is a double bill of Two and Half Men on Viva now. It's nice to know that there is something funny and original coming out of California. :palm:

And I on the other hand would love nothing better than to watch you prance around on this here message board with your "Get your ethics in check" hammer that you try and lay down on everyone and make a fool out of yourself.

You constantly mistake replies with something that resembles giving a shit when really it's the sheer joy of seeing you prance around with your shiny out of joint nose in the air.

It would stand to reason you would like a creep like Charlie Sheen who abuses women and can only get an erection with drugs, booze, and hookers, but then birds of a feather flock together, eh old chap?

And I on the other hand would love nothing better than to watch you prance around on this here message board with your "Get your ethics in check" hammer that you try and lay down on everyone and make a fool out of yourself.

You constantly mistake replies with something that resembles giving a shit when really it's the sheer joy of seeing you prance around with your shiny out of joint nose in the air.

It would stand to reason you would like a creep like Charlie Sheen who abuses women and can only get an erection with drugs, booze, and hookers, but then birds of a feather flock together, eh old chap?

Sorry about your pet gripes.

sigpic7537_5.gif

Back