Duncan Hunter for President.........

Battleborne

Terminator
I do believe this Independent has found his man for 08....after careful consideration and a long shot no doubt...being that I am from Nevada...no biggee...I must place my support for Duncan Hunter!

Maybe he can enlist Tom Tancredo as a runniong mate in the VP slot....who knows!

www.house.gov/hunter
and www.moveamericaforward.org

Duncan has stepped up to the plate and is fighting to free the Border Patrol Agents...and is supporting the troops in the Sept.03,2007 rally kicking off from Carson City Nevada...hoo rah Duncan...what a guy!

I do believe this Independent has found his man for 08....after careful consideration and a long shot no doubt...being that I am from Nevada...no biggee...I must place my support for Duncan Hunter!

Maybe he can enlist Tom Tancredo as a runniong mate in the VP slot....who knows!

www.house.gov/hunter
and www.moveamericaforward.org

Duncan has stepped up to the plate and is fighting to free the Border Patrol Agents...and is supporting the troops in the Sept.03,2007 rally kicking off from Carson City Nevada...hoo rah Duncan...what a guy!

I hope when he runs his course you'll see past the war issue and realize that he and Ron Paul have many more conservative credentials in common than do the folks running in the "top tier".

The Hunter people are good folks, and I understand their reasoning, even if I disagree with them on the war. I'm not so sure I'd classify them as Neo-Conservative as much as I would call them hawkish and sensitive to policies changes that will affect our military.

It would be the end of America, Hunter and Tancredo as P and VP.

They couldn't even begin to run a country, all they could do would be to stand up at the state of the union and yell "I HATE MEXICANS I HATE MEXICAN I HATE MEXICAN I HATE MEXICANS I HATE MEXICANS!!! I HATE MEXICANS I HATE MEXICAN I HATE MEXICAN I HATE MEXICANS I HATE MEXICANS!!! I HATE MEXICANS I HATE MEXICAN I HATE MEXICAN I HATE MEXICANS I HATE MEXICANS!!!"

I'm sure America would soon become bored of it.

Yes I feel your pain..............

It would be the end of America, Hunter and Tancredo as P and VP.

They couldn't even begin to run a country, all they could do would be to stand up at the state of the union and yell "I HATE MEXICANS I HATE MEXICAN I HATE MEXICAN I HATE MEXICANS I HATE MEXICANS!!! I HATE MEXICANS I HATE MEXICAN I HATE MEXICAN I HATE MEXICANS I HATE MEXICANS!!! I HATE MEXICANS I HATE MEXICAN I HATE MEXICAN I HATE MEXICANS I HATE MEXICANS!!!"

I'm sure America would soon become bored of it.

No more fun in the pizza hut urinals..how sad!

Oh yeah stupid..I am part Spanish...'Mexican' if you wish you are just blowing steam outta a jet stream with no destination...!

I give up...............

Did THIS make sense to anyone?

I now classify you down with Donny..you have made the innuendo over and over that ya were with old Miss...now you deny..so what school do you attend...Community College or what? Grammer school is my best guess!

Did THIS make sense to anyone?
Sure it did. First he referenced your passionate poop post (yes, we know you were talking about some "other" person that you "heard" having a passionate poop), then the fact that he himself was part Mexican. That one wasn't even difficult.

Thanks..........

Sure it did. First he referenced your passionate poop post (yes, we know you were talking about some "other" person that you "heard" having a passionate poop), then the fact that he himself was part Mexican. That one wasn't even difficult.

I was growing weary trying to make a point with water...he tires me out like donny does..but hey I am not a Buddist...my patience is way shorter...carry on!

I now classify you down with Donny..you have made the innuendo over and over that ya were with old Miss...now you deny..so what school do you attend...Community College or what? Grammer school is my best guess!

I have not! You don't even pay attention to what I post, if you think that!

Should I go back and SHOW you the original posts, you fucking moron?

Back