Duncan Hunter for President.........

Sure it did. First he referenced your passionate poop post (yes, we know you were talking about some "other" person that you "heard" having a passionate poop), then the fact that he himself was part Mexican. That one wasn't even difficult.

The general statement didn't make any sense because it had nothing to do with my post. Stop defending him just because you hate Mexicans like his candidate TancredoDuncan

The general statement didn't make any sense because it had nothing to do with my post. Stop defending him just because you hate Mexicans like his candidate TancredoDuncan
I hate Mexicans? Nothing could be further from the truth. You get upset because somebody supposedly says you are from Ole Miss then you pull this?

I advocate opening legal immigration so that nobody has to sneak in and we can know who is here. What do you advocate? More sneaking in, no changes at all? I contend that anybody who advocates such action is a racist who hates Mexicans and wishes for them to have continued horrible treatment as chattel as they are smuggled in.

While I advocate an end to illegal immigration I believe that we should open legal immigration widely so that there is no longer a need to attempt to sneak into the nation. Just the first step, close the borders to illegal immigration.

You get upset because you knew exactly what he was talking about and preferred others didn't. For some reason you are embarrassed about one of the funniest posts I have ever seen on the sight.

LOL...........

I hate Mexicans? Nothing could be further from the truth. You get upset because somebody supposedly says you are from Ole Miss then you pull this?

I advocate opening legal immigration so that nobody has to sneak in and we can know who is here. What do you advocate? More sneaking in, no changes at all? I contend that anybody who advocates such action is a racist who hates Mexicans and wishes for them to have continued horrible treatment as chattel as they are smuggled in.

While I advocate an end to illegal immigration I believe that we should open legal immigration widely so that there is no longer a need to attempt to sneak into the nation. Just the first step, close the borders to illegal immigration.

You get upset because you knew exactly what he was talking about and preferred others didn't. For some reason you are embarrassed about one of the funniest posts I have ever seen on the sight.

I suppose water missed the part where I admitted to being part Mexican...actually it is from the 'General Castro' side of the family era 1840 California Spanish Land grants..but hey water has a cow..oh well thanks for the clarification and support..carry on!

http://www.justplainpolitics.com/showthread.php?p=94422&highlight=passionate#post94422

Battleborne said:
A pizza hut? Are you sure you were not at the "Mustang Ranch"? c'mon if this is true...which I have serious reservations as I believe ya were going for the 'shock' value...not shocked just amused...now thats a spicey Pizza Hut..such service to be had!..Give it a rest...one in a million is my best guess...!

Watermark said:
Well, nothing happened at that pizza hut. Except for a shaking door and a girl moaning. Nothing more to go on than that. Maybe she was having a very passionate shit. Who knows.

Then he goes on with this:

BB said:
Just outta the shower...saw this and laughed like hell...so how was it Water? on a scale of ten...fair-medium or high? Damn now my night will be full of mystery everytime I hit the head to make room for another beer...what the hell ...why is that door shaking! Never mind just a "Passionate Shit"

I don't know. Maybe he misread it? I never said anything about me having "a passionate shit". It's was a jarring jump of logic. But he's been following around and saying "Hey WM... having passionate shits.. oh yeah, lol..." to ever post I've made for the past 3 months. It's annoying.

I was growing weary trying to make a point with water...he tires me out like donny does..but hey I am not a Buddist...my patience is way shorter...carry on!
well battleborne, you were gone for a coulple of weeks, and when you came back you seemed a a bit more reasonable. but now you are reverting to your old self. You want to take me on again? if so, I am here. If not, kindly keep me out of your offsided conversations. and you might recall, you were the original Jackass boy.

Last edited:
well battleborne, you were gone for a coulple of weeks( I have been outta it for decades), and when you came back you seemed a a bit more reasonable. but now you are reverting to your old self.(super reasonable) You want to take me on again? if so, I am here.(Just can't stop myself from following you around) If not,I concede and will stay away from your threads and out of your intelligent conversations. and you might recall, I am the original Jackass boy.

:lolup: :orang: :viol: Had to help donny once again!

Republican presidential candidate Duncan Hunter defended conservative pundit Ann Coulter’s incendiary commentary Monday, saying Coulter was “closely approaching that level of being a great American.”

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/19570266/

LOLOLOLOL
Hunter for Prez, yea, right.

Republicans can't govern. It's a proven fact. Why would anybody who's not brainwashed or in the top economic 1% vote for a Rep.? hahahahaha oh my sides hurt!

Republican presidential candidate Duncan Hunter defended conservative pundit Ann Coulter’s incendiary commentary Monday, saying Coulter was “closely approaching that level of being a great American.”

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/19570266/

LOLOLOLOL
Hunter for Prez, yea, right.

Republicans can't govern. It's a proven fact. Why would anybody who's not brainwashed or in the top economic 1% vote for a Rep.? hahahahaha oh my sides hurt!

Christians can't govern. It's a proven fact. Who would be brainwashed enough to vote for a Christian? You'd have to be pretty dumb to do it again, after all the damage the fascists have done to the world.

Christians can't govern. It's a proven fact. Who would be brainwashed enough to vote for a Christian? You'd have to be pretty dumb to do it again, after all the damage the fascists have done to the world.
Such a shame there are only Christian candidates running.

Back