DUNE: pick the topic

why on earth would you waste time asking legion to "debate"?.........that's like challenging a quadriplegic to a bass fishing tournament.....

No surprise Dune will not be goaded into a gotcha sematics thread by an ambulance chasing douchebag.
My balls; lick them.

Perhaps I can suggest a debate topic for Yurt and Dune. How about, "Does participation on chat boards lead to friendships?" :)

Nice troll thread, troll.

so a thread on a political messageboard asking you to debate, is a troll thread?

why the fuck are you on this board? i can't recall you ever really debating, all i recall are just insults. if you really think asking you to debate is trolling, then that only proves you're a troll, because you're not here to debate or discuss anything.

dune is afraid of me. he is too scared to debate any topic one on one.

Why should he?

You've already shown everyone you aren't willing to keep your word.

He knows that as soon as he replies, you'll just fall back on the same tired taunts and insults you always do.

Why should he?

You've already shown everyone you aren't willing to keep your word.

He knows that as soon as he replies, you'll just fall back on the same tired taunts and insults you always do.

when is the last time you actually debated a topic on this board? i'm virtually positive, 95% of your posts are nothing but attacks.

let us see if zappa can find the last time he actually debated a topic.

so a thread on a political messageboard asking you to debate, is a troll thread?

why the fuck are you on this board? i can't recall you ever really debating, all i recall are just insults. if you really think asking you to debate is trolling, then that only proves you're a troll, because you're not here to debate or discuss anything.

The crybaby Yurt is now going to whine some more because he's built a reputation of being a duplicitous liar.

I recall you giving your word you'd "just debate".

Then behold! A mere 5 posts later you'd gone right back to the same old taunts and insults...

Back