DUNE: pick the topic

when is the last time you actually debated a topic on this board? i'm virtually positive, 95% of your posts are nothing but attacks.

let us see if zappa can find the last time he actually debated a topic.

Day before yesterday..."Shitty Beer" thread.

The crybaby Yurt is now going to whine some more because he's built a reputation of being a duplicitous liar.

I recall you giving your word you'd "just debate".

Then behold! A mere 5 posts later you'd gone right back to the same old taunts and insults...

another example of a zappa lie. 1. you admitted it was not an insult - thus the claim that "a mere five posts later...." i insulted you is false; 2. you have yet to actually defend your statement that obama is responsible for TARP; 3. i never used the words "just debate", i said i would not insult you.

tell you what, since you're still harping on this, i will create a new thread and it will not contain anything but the topic, no taunts, insults, nothing. put your money where your mouth is zappa.

another example of a zappa lie. 1. you admitted it was not an insult - thus the claim that "a mere five posts later...." i insulted you is false; 2. you have yet to actually defend your statement that obama is responsible for TARP; 3. i never used the words "just debate", i said i would not insult you.

tell you what, since you're still harping on this, i will create a new thread and it will not contain anything but the topic, no taunts, insults, nothing. put your money where your mouth is zappa.

Look...you can continue to split hairs and play these ridiculous semantic word games you like to play...no problemo.

Derisive taunts are every bit as insulting as a straightforward insult...but until you admit that and stop playing this childish game, I see no reason to set myself up for another barrage.

Fool me once, shame on you...fool me twice, shame on me.

It beats the hell out of me as well, Yurt says he doesn't have time to read an article but yet is prepared to waste so much time flogging a dead horse.

He is an attention whore. This is his(her) second such effort in a fortnight.

truly hilarious. zappa whines that he can't debate, tom moans that i don't debate enough, others cry if i'm female or male.

1. zappa - debate or stfu

2. tom - i don't get you, you are nice one time and then asshole another

3. i am male.

4. dune and zappa are afraid to debate me. dune and zappa can pick the topic. will they stick to insults or will they debate?

amazing. a thread asking you to debate on a political messageboard, allowing you to pick any topic....is stupid.

whoda thunk dune thinks debate is stupid.

Apple provided a topic, I responded, you ignored it. You are the one who doesn't want to debate.
You want to belittle, taunt and insult, like you did to Zappa.
Go fuck yourself.

Apple provided a topic, I responded, you ignored it. You are the one who doesn't want to debate.
You want to belittle, taunt and insult, like you did to Zappa.
Go fuck yourself.

i asked YOU to pick the topic. you never made it clear that you accepted apple's "topic" as the geniune topic. what is truly hilarious about your claims regarding me, is that you are guilty of all of those things. in fact, you prove again with your last sentence. you don't want to debate and you're lying about apple's topic being the topic. the post right before apple's you belittle this thread and you insult me. you called a thread about debate a "troll" thread.

see, you're not here to debate, you're solely to insult. and this thread proves that.

No surprise Dune will not be goaded into a gotcha sematics thread by an ambulance chasing douchebag.
My balls; lick them.

and dune whines that i taunt and insult. GTFO out you whiny crybaby. this is your response to a thread where i ask you to debate me and you have the nerve to whine that i insult.

:lol:

Back