Educating African-American Children.

wolfspinne

Verified User
EDUCATING AFRICAN-AMERICAN children will not change anything.
When educators speak of improving the educational opportunities for Black kids ,they mean teaching the basic fundamentals of learning ;dealing with speech ,basic English, reading skills and basic math skills . To the end that this will enable them to obtain employment and eschew the criminal lifestyle they would otherwise be prone in adopting.

Whereas this may seem good ,the truth is that society has radically changed and in any event would realistically preclude Blacks from the job market ,other than in unskilled jobs that would not require any academic skills or learning.

SO WHAT'S THE POINT OF SPENDING BILLIONS TO TEACH THEM THE ABC.S??

EDUCATING AFRICAN-AMERICAN children will not change anything.
When educators speak of improving the educational opportunities for Black kids ,they mean teaching the basic fundamentals of learning ;dealing with speech ,basic English, reading skills and basic math skills . To the end that this will enable them to obtain employment and eschew the criminal lifestyle they would otherwise be prone in adopting.

Whereas this may seem good ,the truth is that society has radically changed and in any event would realistically preclude Blacks from the job market ,other than in unskilled jobs that would not require any academic skills or learning.

SO WHAT'S THE POINT OF SPENDING BILLIONS TO TEACH THEM THE ABC.S??

You have one hell of an imagination, don't you?

Please give us one source that backs your claim of "... and in any event would realistically preclude Blacks from the job market ,other than in unskilled jobs that would not require any academic skills or learning"???

Wolfspinne will just continue to make racist, bigoted statements while avoiding challenges to validate his assertions and claims. Cornered, Wolfy will just spew his supposition and conjecture as a substitute for valid, documented facts and the logic derived from such. Such is mindset of the moronic David Duke wanna be....cowards who lie and avoid facts that contradict their pointy hooded blatherings.

Wolfspinne will just continue to make racist, bigoted statements while avoiding challenges to validate his assertions and claims. Cornered, Wolfy will just spew his supposition and conjecture as a substitute for valid, documented facts and the logic derived from such. Such is mindset of the moronic David Duke wanna be....cowards who lie and avoid facts that contradict their pointy hooded blatherings.

you're hysterical. What do you want me to validate? be clear. I can't read minds.

lol...thats exactly what YOU do

you're hysterical. What do you want me to validate? be clear. I can't read minds.

How about validating "...,the truth is that society has radically changed and in any event would realistically preclude Blacks from the job market ,other than in unskilled jobs that would not require any academic skills or learning".

Originally Posted by Taichiliberal

And evidently you lack basic reading comprehension in addition to your lack of clairvoyance, Wolfy boy. Mind telling us what is the valid documentation sources that logically supports the following little collection of supposition and conjecture or yours?....."the truth is that society has radically changed and in any event would realistically preclude Blacks from the job market ,other than in unskilled jobs that would not require any academic skills or learning".

I look forward to your bluff and bluster, chuckles. Get cracking.

And evidently you lack basic reading comprehension in addition to your lack of clairvoyance, Wolfy boy. Mind telling us what is the valid documentation sources that logically supports the following little collection of supposition and conjecture or yours?....."the truth is that society has radically changed and in any event would realistically preclude Blacks from the job market ,other than in unskilled jobs that would not require any academic skills or learning".

Wolfspinne is just another manifestation of the Legion Troll, don't feed him.

Look at the drop out rate and the incarceration rate for blacks and latinos. The drop out rate is extremely high or else the six o'clock jew news is lying to us.

Originally Posted by Taichiliberal

Look at the drop out rate and the incarceration rate for blacks and latinos. The drop out rate is extremely high or else the six o'clock jew news is lying to us.

And as usual, our intellectually bankrupt wolf without a spine does his trolling best to go for headlines and ignore text. As the saying goes, the devil is in the details:

http://nces.ed.gov/fastfacts/display.asp?id=16

http://youthviolence.edschool.virginia.edu/high_school_safety/pdf/vhss-one-pager-issue-7.pdf

http://beinglatino.wordpress.com/2010/05/14/report-hispanics-highest-drop-out-rate/

Oh since you believe that people of the Jewish faith control the media, please enlighten us as to how you trust the sources of your painfully obvious half assed and racist opinions?

I gotta admit, Wolfs got the perfect argument, because he can always claim that evidence contrary to his statements is simply jew fabrications.

In other words, you guys can't refute him with logic or reason, because they will have no effect. Instead you must use the might of apathy and memes.

I gotta admit, Wolfs got the perfect argument, because he can always claim that evidence contrary to his statements is simply jew fabrications.

In other words, you guys can't refute him with logic or reason, because they will have no effect. Instead you must use the might of apathy and memes.

Wolfspinne has told me that you are bought off by the Jews. I've heard that only Christians have to fear them though, as there was no answer as to what Buddhists should do to show their great fear of Jews.

(Was I able to keep a straight face?)

Please give us one source that backs your claim of "... and in any event would realistically preclude Blacks from the job market ,other than in unskilled jobs that would not require any academic skills or learning"???
Don't feed the troll.

This troll has been lobbing race bombs since he "first" got "here" wink wink nod nod~

Black children, are below average academically per capita on standard learning curves, due to generations of poverty and the destructive lifestyles prevalent in impoverished neighborhoods....to pretend that it will be too difficult to teach them well, so that they on average, can be as competitive as their middle class white peers is specious clap trap. When you look at poverty as the mechanism that holds black children back, you can likewise see that it has the same effect on poor white children as well. IMO the best solution is to deal with the poverty at the same time as you deal with the educational needs. Comprehensive drug education; family planning; and community involvement all play a key role in changing the landscape for poorer American's....this is not to mean just throwing money at the problem...but putting feet to it i.e. volunteerism-hands on involvement from within these communities.

Back