Edwards Plans Memorial Day Protest

redstate... thanks for linking me back to the same site I posted. Who cares if Bush's average is 0.2% higher than Congress? It is such an insignificant difference it doesn't matter who sucks more than the other... the point is they all suck.

got that right :clink:

does seem a bit strange to brag about being a less stinky turd vs a fresh one though....

redstate... thanks for linking me back to the same site I posted. Who cares if Bush's average is 0.2% higher than Congress? It is such an insignificant difference it doesn't matter who sucks more than the other... the point is they all suck.

Libs were giddy over Pres Bush's low numbers - now that they have lower numbers - they don;t care about the polls

I wonder why?

And did you see him try and throw you off by linking to the exact same site you would later link to? Anticipating your next move, will these libs stop at nothing?

Pointing out the current trend in the polls for the Dems

My, how times have changed. When Bush's numbers go down, the libs are happy - no the spin machine starts up when Dems have a lower number

yeah RSR, Bush's numbers dropping is sort of like finding out your cancer is going into remission. Why should anyone not be glad that bush's numbers are dropping ?

"Superfreak is a left wing nut...you've got him pegged alright. Let him have it."

Yeah... thats me all right.... crazy left wing nutjob. Funny... because I think Battleborne thinks I am liberal as well. Perhaps I should talk to GOD and have him straighten them both out. :D

"And did you see him try and throw you off by linking to the exact same site you would later link to? Anticipating your next move, will these libs stop at nothing?"

What can I say. I know God personally... he gave me the heads up that was the site RSR would use.... so I beat RSR to the punch.... just to drive him crazy.

"Superfreak is a left wing nut...you've got him pegged alright. Let him have it."

Yeah... thats me all right.... crazy left wing nutjob. Funny... because I think Battleborne thinks I am liberal as well. Perhaps I should talk to GOD and have him straighten them both out. :D

The whole thread was hysterical.

Back