either/or game

Norah

Colossians 3:23
Just a fun game to take your minds off of politics going into Christmas.

Christmas Edition:
Artificial Christmas tree or real Christmas tree
egg nog or wassell
solid color lights or multi color lights
inflatables in yard or no inflatables in yard
wrapped presents under the tree before Christmas day or unwrapped presents under the tree on Christmas day

Cowboy/Redneck Edition:
fried backstrap or smoked beef brisket
chevy or ford
realtree or mossy oak (these are camo patterns/companies)
duck hunt or deer hunt
fried gulf oysters or fried gulf shrimp
boots or flip flops
felt or straw cowboy hat
ariat or justin (these are two brands of cowboy boot)
buck or kershaw

feel free to add new options or categories

Last edited:
real
neither
solid
no inflatables
before

redneck edition
never had either
chevy
what?
deer prob. gotta hear it scream to be fulfilling
shrimp
flip flops
straw is more chill
what
kershaw

real
neither
solid
no inflatables
before

redneck edition
never had either
chevy
what?
deer prob. gotta hear it scream to be fulfilling
shrimp
flip flops
straw is more chill
what
kershaw

realtree and mossy oak are two different types of camo/companies that make designs for hunting camo. Most people that hunt or just like to have any camo gear are pretty passionate about one over the other typically. Ariat and Justin are just two well known brands of cowboy boot.

Fake tree
Egg no
White lights
No inflatables
Some wrapped pretty some not
Brisket
Chevy with a 48 on t h e roof
Real tree
Duck
Shrimp
Flip flop
Ball cap
No preferance on the last two

Real tree
eggnog
white lights
no inflatables
presents under tree before

Brisket
gulf oyster
flip flops
straw hat

Christmas Edition
Artificial Christmas tree or real Christmas tree. LR - fake...lights built in
egg nog or wassell. LR - both
solid color lights or multi color lights. LR - solid colors
inflatables in yard or no inflatables in yard. LR- inflatables and wire deer on porch
wrapped presents under the tree before Christmas day or unwrapped presents under the tree on Christmas Day LR - wrapped...before

Cowboy/Redneck Edition:
fried backstrap or smoked beef brisket. LR - fried backstrap any day
chevy or ford. LR - Dodge
realtree or mossy oak (these are camo patterns/companies) LR - Either/or...whatever is the cheapest at the time
duck hunt or deer hunt. LR - rabbit hunt...with beagles. Got 3 this morning.
fried gulf oysters or fried gulf shrimp. LR - fried gulf shrimp
boots or flip flops. LR - boots or barefoot
felt or straw cowboy hat LR - felt
ariat or justin (these are two brands of cowboy boot). Justin lace ups
buck or kershaw - Hen & Rooster

and wire deer on porch[/b]

yes....awesome!
RedneckChristmasDecoration.jpg

Christmas Edition:
egg nog or wassell
wrapped presents under the tree before Christmas day or unwrapped presents under the tree on Christmas day

Cowboy/Redneck Edition:
chevy or ford
duck hunt or deer hunt
boots or flip flops
felt or straw cowboy hat
buck or kershaw

Smoked brisket, Chevy, real trees
Deer or duck, oysters and kershaw

Christmas Edition:
egg nog or wassell

Cowboy/Redneck Edition:
chevy or ford
duck hunt or deer hunt
boots or flip flops
felt or straw cowboy hat
buck or kershaw

Real
Egg nog
Solid
None
Wrapped

Brisket
Dodge
Mossy Oak
Duck
Fried shrimp
Boots
Felt
Dan Post, Timberland, or Red Wings depending on environment
Buck
Armalite
Kimber

Last edited:

Christmas Edition:
egg nog or wassell

Cowboy/Redneck Edition:
chevy or ford
duck hunt or deer hunt
boots or flip flops
felt or straw cowboy hat
buck or kershaw

Christmas Edition:

Artificial Tree (less mess, less fire hazard)
Neither. Blech!
Multi. It looks cooler when you're wasted.
Inflatables? Do they have any that look like Dolly?
Might as well be open. I'd have to hire three security guards to keep the Misses from peeking.

Cowboy/Redneck edition;
Cioppino with truffle oil.
BMW
Hugo Boss
Fox hunt
Broiled Maine Lobster
Penny Loafers
Wool Blend Ivy Cap
Bruno Magli
Messermeister

Christmas Edition:

Artificial Tree (less mess, less fire hazard)
Neither. Blech!
Multi. It looks cooler when you're wasted.
Inflatables? Do they have any that look like Dolly?
Might as well be open. I'd have to hire three security guards to keep the Misses from peeking.

Cowboy/Redneck edition;
Cioppino with truffle oil.
BMW
Hugo Boss
Fox hunt
Broiled Maine Lobster
Penny Loafers
Wool Blend Ivy Cap
Bruno Magli
Messermeister

I should clarify. When I speak of fox hunting I mean the two legged variety! :)

Mercy Mott...I had just pictured you in a tan hunting outfit of English origins...looking like a cross between Elmer Fudd and Little Lord Fauntleroy. :D

Mercy Mott...I had just pictured you in a tan hunting outfit of English origins...looking like a cross between Elmer Fudd and Little Lord Fauntleroy. :D
I have always resented the notion that to be a farmer or cowboy you have to look like a shit kicker or speak like you're illiterate. My late Uncle had a farm on 600 acres of bottom land on the Wabash river (which is like 6,000 acres of farmland in Oklahoma or TX). He raised grain and Herefords. When he went into town, other than farm business, he didn't drive his pick up. He drove his Cadillac and the man was always stylin it. My Uncle always said "wear the right cloths for the right job." and he might wear camos out hunting or working but if he was going out to dinner or to do business he was always dressed in a stylish suit. The man had taste when it came to how he dressed. He was awfully fond of Italian suits and shoes and he would never, ever wear a hat inside. He viewed that as the mark of someone who had not been taught proper manners.

Last edited:
I have always resented the notion that to be a farmer or cowboy you have to look like a shit kicker or speak like you're illiterate. My late Uncle had a farm on 600 acres of bottom land on the Wabash river (which is like 6,000 acres of farmland in Oklahoma or TX). He raised grain and Herefords. When he went into town, other than farm business, he didn't drive his pick up. He drove his Cadillac and the man was always stylin it. My Uncle always said "wear the right cloths for the right job." and he might wear camos out hunting or working but if he was going out to dinner or to do business he was always dressed in a stylish suit. The man had taste when it came to how he dressed. He was awfully fond of Italian suits and shoes and he would never, ever wear a hat inside. He viewed that as the mark of someone who had not been taught proper manners.

I can appreciate that. Describes my FIL in Kentucky to a T. Hunting ... meh, I'm not a big camo wearer whether I'm hunting or not. I mean I have some but you don't have to wear camo to hunt deer.

rs9ee0.jpg

No suits...unless requested when I preach weddings, funerals or high school baccalaureates. I despise suits and ties.

You may resent it, but the stereotype fits in this instance, your sophisticated uncle was the exception to the rules, most of the farm folk I was raised around hated to dress up, and even though intelligent, there is just a dialect in rural areas that sounds like illiterate red neck. I love these people, and they don't consider baseball caps as hats, it's an extension of their persons.

Same thing here.

good point......you're not a farmer but you still look illiterate......

I certainly didn't mean to offend you or anything like that with my options that I gave on here.

You may resent it, but the stereotype fits in this instance, your sophisticated uncle was the exception to the rules, most of the farm folk I was raised around hated to dress up, and even though intelligent, there is just a dialect in rural areas that sounds like illiterate red neck. I love these people, and they don't consider baseball caps as hats, it's an extension of their persons.

I dont mind dressing up for special occasions since it gives me the chance to wear some makeup, a pretty dress, and feel like a girl for a bit, but as soon as I get home from those things the makeup usually comes off, hair goes under a cap, and the dress is replaced by jeans and a t-shirt.

Back