either/or game

Neither eggnog nor wassail. BOOZE!!

Actually, I didn't really dip into the booze, because my wife insisted on picking-up several bottles of wine from Traitor Joes. We also have two bottles of champagne from Costco for New Years.

I can appreciate that. Describes my FIL in Kentucky to a T. Hunting ... meh, I'm not a big camo wearer whether I'm hunting or not. I mean I have some but you don't have to wear camo to hunt deer.

rs9ee0.jpg

No suits...unless requested when I preach weddings, funerals or high school baccalaureates. I despise suits and ties.
That's where sports jackets and blazers are cool. In your photo above you could just put on a sports jacket, take off your hat and be ready to take Mrs. LR to that fabulous new Italian joint that just opened up and Mrs. LR and LR Jr. would be like...whoa...he be chill.

Sometimes it's fun to dress up and girls love it too!!!

You may resent it, but the stereotype fits in this instance, your sophisticated uncle was the exception to the rules, most of the farm folk I was raised around hated to dress up, and even though intelligent, there is just a dialect in rural areas that sounds like illiterate red neck. I love these people, and they don't consider baseball caps as hats, it's an extension of their persons.
You don't get where I'm coming from. I'm not saying you can't be that way or shouldn't be that way. I'm not saying another way is better. I'm not judging.

I'm saying you don't have to be a certain way to be a farmer or live in a rural small town or a big city for that matter. Be yourself. If you're a farmer and dig styling in an Italian suit...and driving a Cadillac... I say cool. If you live in a big city and enjoy hunting and wearing camo...cool too.

You don't get where I'm coming from. I'm not saying you can't be that way or shouldn't be that way. I'm not saying another way is better. I'm not judging.

I'm saying you don't have to be a certain way to be a farmer or live in a rural small town or a big city for that matter. Be yourself. If you're a farmer and dig styling in an Italian suit...and driving a Cadillac... I say cool. If you live in a big city and enjoy hunting and wearing camo...cool too.
Okay, I'm cool with that

Neither eggnog nor wassail. BOOZE!!

Actually, I didn't really dip into the booze, because my wife insisted on picking-up several bottles of wine from Traitor Joes. We also have two bottles of champagne from Costco for New Years.

Traitor?
Yet you shop at COSTCO?

If you live in Portlandia, you can wear whatever the fuck you want. Now, that's freedom, baby! :cig:

:fuckyeah:

Back