Elections are rigged, debates are rigged, "lawfare"

BartenderElite

Verified User
It's wild how fully and completely MAGA has bought into Trump's cartoonishly sad "victimhood" mentality.

I mean, Trump's motto in life is "it's not fair!" He reminds me of the kids on the playground who couldn't handle losing a game. "It's not fair! You cheated!"

As with everything, I expect Trump to be this way now, about everything. But it's dismaying how many believe & repeat his pathetic whining.

The Democrats have a long and sortied history of cheating in elections. Huey Long, the Dailey 'machine,' Tammany Hall and Boss Tweed, Jim Crow... The list is long. Why should anyone expect them to suddenly act differently today?

That's really kinda cute that you believe Trump's completely debunked lie that the 2020 election was stolen.

He thought 2016 had massive fraud also. And he thought 2012 was a "sham."

It's actually mathematically challenged to think that anyone could rig a national election and not have it revealed in any way. Hundreds of people would have to be involved, at minimum.

That's really kinda cute that you believe Trump's completely debunked lie that the 2020 election was stolen.

It's actually mathematically challenged to think that anyone could rig a national election and not have it revealed in any way. Hundreds of people would have to be involved, at minimum.
Gardner thinks everyone is corrupt. Therefore Trump is moral. Something like that.

BarKeep what would you say if Trump's best friend who's wife introduced Trump and Melania ran Fox News. And Kamala had a debate on Fox and the two moderators fact checked Kamala 5 times but failed to fact check Trump even though he had multiple lies ? Would that be a fair debate? You once told me you never lie on JPP to let's hear your honest opinion.

It's wild how fully and completely MAGA has bought into Trump's cartoonishly sad "victimhood" mentality.

I mean, Trump's motto in life is "it's not fair!" He reminds me of the kids on the playground who couldn't handle losing a game. "It's not fair! You cheated!"

As with everything, I expect Trump to be this way now, about everything. But it's dismaying how many believe & repeat his pathetic whining.

Wait till November, many have already said if Trump loses, it was fixed, and certainly Trump himself would never in a hundred years admit he lost, as I said before, expect 1/6 on steroids

conspiracy.jpg

And I thought Glenn Beck’s revision of history was whacked
If you look for known cases of cheating in elections that are prosecuted and made the news, 9 out of 10 times, IT IS A REPUBLICAN, and often times one in some high position, or even many times a Republican Politician that got caught voting in his hometown, and also in a state where they own a second home.

It is not enough that they benefit from Gerrymandering districts all across America- NO!
It is not enough that they benefit from RED STATE voter suppression laws- NO!
It is not enough that they benefit from the FUCKED UP ANTI-Democratic Electoral College- NO!

Some of the low life Republicans feel like they have to cheat by voting twice as well!

Did I mention the 2020 election? The 2016? You are making a completely strawman argument. That is to say you have no argument at all.

And I thought Glenn Beck’s revision of history was whacked

Back