Elections are rigged, debates are rigged, "lawfare"

It's wild how fully and completely MAGA has bought into Trump's cartoonishly sad "victimhood" mentality.

I mean, Trump's motto in life is "it's not fair!" He reminds me of the kids on the playground who couldn't handle losing a game. "It's not fair! You cheated!"

As with everything, I expect Trump to be this way now, about everything. But it's dismaying how many believe & repeat his pathetic whining.
have you not been paying attention to all the fake charges levied against the man?

he is a victim, but rises above it all, to come defeat you fake news perverts.

If you look for known cases of cheating in elections that are prosecuted and made the news, 9 out of 10 times, IT IS A REPUBLICAN, and often times one in some high position, or even many times a Republican Politician that got caught voting in his hometown, and also in a state where they own a second home.

1. It is not enough that they benefit from Gerrymandering districts all across America- NO!
2. It is not enough that they benefit from RED STATE voter suppression laws- NO!
3. It is not enough that they benefit from the FUCKED UP ANTI-Democratic Electoral College- NO!

Some of the low life Republicans feel like they have to cheat by voting twice as well!
1. So Democrats never gerrymander
2. What law Jim Crow..Oh it was Democrats that pushed Jim Crow. So what law are you talking about?
3. So now you are against the Constitution.

:facepalm:

1. So Democrats never gerrymander
2. What law Jim Crow..Oh it was Democrats that pushed Jim Crow. So what law are you talking about?
3. So now you are against the Constitution.

:facepalm:
Gerrymandering is over 100 years old. I am sure some Dem regions used it. It took the Repubs to industrialize it. They used computers to carve weird pattern in districts to their benefit, https://www.newyorker.com/news/news...he-master-of-modern-republican-gerrymandering No it is not equal .
Jim Crow was a tool of Dixiecrats. They were Dems in name only. After LBJ passed the Civil Rights Acts, they moved en masse to the Repubs, their naturally bigoted home.

It's wild how fully and completely MAGA has bought into Trump's cartoonishly sad "victimhood" mentality.
MAGA isn't a person, Drunkard. DON'T TRY TO BLAME DEMOCRAT "VICTIMHOOD" ON TRUMP!
I mean, Trump's motto in life is "it's not fair!" He reminds me of the kids on the playground who couldn't handle losing a game. "It's not fair! You cheated!"
DON'T TRY TO DENY DEMOCRAT ELECTION FRAUD! DON'T TRY TO DENY DEMOCRAT PERSECUTION AND IMPRISONMENT OF POLITICAL OPPONENTS!

That's really kinda cute that you believe Trump's completely debunked lie that the 2020 election was stolen.
There was no election in 2020. DON'T TRY TO DENY DEMOCRAT ELECTION FRAUD!
He thought 2016 had massive fraud also. And he thought 2012 was a "sham."
Democrat election fraud occurred in the 2012 and 2016 elections, but it was insufficient to cause the election to fault.
It's actually mathematically challenged to think that anyone could rig a national election and not have it revealed in any way.
It WAS revealed, dumbass.

Wait till November, many have already said if Trump loses, it was fixed, and certainly Trump himself would never in a hundred years admit he lost, as I said before, expect 1/6 on steroids
I completely expect 1/6 on steroids. Democrat riots on 1/6 and in other cities before that day were bad enough.

So events from decades ago, where all the participants are long dead, mean current people are equally as bad?

It's not working, but I guess posting this silliness keeps you away from regular normal ppl so it's worth it. lol

If you look for known cases of cheating in elections that are prosecuted and made the news, 9 out of 10 times, IT IS A REPUBLICAN, and often times one in some high position, or even many times a Republican Politician that got caught voting in his hometown, and also in a state where they own a second home.
Making up shit won't work, Lizard.
It is not enough that they benefit from Gerrymandering districts all across America- NO!
Democrats.
It is not enough that they benefit from RED STATE voter suppression laws- NO!
States have no color. Democrats.
It is not enough that they benefit from the FUCKED UP ANTI-Democratic Electoral College- NO!
So you discard the Constitution of the United States. I already knew that.
Some of the low life Republicans feel like they have to cheat by voting twice as well!
DON'T TRY TO BLAME DEMOCRAT ELECTION FRAUD ON ANYBODY ELSE!

Gerrymandering is over 100 years old. I am sure some Dem regions used it. It took the Repubs to industrialize it. They used computers to carve weird pattern in districts to their benefit, https://www.newyorker.com/news/news...he-master-of-modern-republican-gerrymandering No it is not equal .
DON'T TRY TO BLAME DEMOCRAT ELECTION FRAUD ON TRUMP OR ANYBODY ELSE!
Jim Crow was a tool of Dixiecrats. They were Dems in name only. After LBJ passed the Civil Rights Acts, they moved en masse to the Repubs, their naturally bigoted home.
DON'T TRY TO BLAME DEMOCRAT RACISM AND BIGOTRY ON ANYBODY ELSE.

The so-called "Civil Rights Act" that LBJ passed had nothing to do with civil rights (other than imposing government sponsored racism and bigotry).

So events from decades ago, where all the participants are long dead, mean current people are equally as bad?

It's not working, but I guess posting this silliness keeps you away from regular normal ppl so it's worth it. lol
Events across nearly the entire history of the US as a nation. Why should anyone not reasonably believe that Democrats who have been proven to have cheated in elections for literally centuries of US history would suddenly stop cheating now?

Back