Elisabeth Hasselbeck getting axed

I watched that garbage show The Bachelor last night. The reason I watched it is because my wife invited her two attractive friends over to watch with her. I watched them while they watched the show.

While the show is hosted and produced by a guy the studio audience is all women and women are the largest viewing audience.

Well, I don't watch any kind of reality shows and wouldn't watch this particular shit if you paid me to, so that's probably why I find these stereotypes somewhat annoying.

It's far more likely men are very hung up on what is masculine (macho) and what isn't. And that women don't by and large concern themselves with that.

Nah men probably just write about cooler stuff like explosions and wars and spies and power and women write romance stuff. Everyone likes the former

The latest is that EH isn't getting fired after all.

Walters made it clear the show wasn't planning on getting rid of Hasselbeck, but the news veteran did curiously add that she would support Hasselbeck should she ever choose to leave.
"We have no plans for Elisabeth to leave the show. Having said that to all of you, Bill [Geddie] and I have always said that when one of you make the choice to leave, that’s your choice, and we will support your decision.”

Back