Elton John in Eugene OR!

You are indeed a lucky man! I think the most epic concert I was at was Bowie with a guest appearence by Peter Frampton.

So hinting to my daughter yesterday about Elton John I discovered it might not be epic enough for her...IMAGINE THAT! Though If I surpised her with a trip up here and the show she'd have fun...but I am looking for an epic adventure/event and it has to be a surprise...any ideas? It cannot involve jumping from an airplane that was my other daughters surprise...and I did not have to participate apart from financing it!

How can you afford that with the hillbilly house you live in and the money you make from raising your hillbilly pigs?

Inquiring minds want to know...

How can you afford that with the hillbilly house you live in and the money you make from raising your hillbilly pigs?

Inquiring minds want to know...

Raising pigs is very profitable. Pig shit's all the rage these days in fact there's a gal lives in a condo with her mama on Long Island buys it by the mouth-full :D

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_da_nsmJvnY"]YouTube - Linda Rondstadt - Just one look[/ame]

Last edited:
Back