EMO's

Cancel7

Banned
Since Damo, that freak, is off playing with bees, can any of you emos help me and Tiana and Cawacko? See, Cawacko is going to post a picture of himself, with very little clothing, for us girls, and none of us know how to do post a picture that you have here? I know how to post a picture that is online, but not a personal picture. I did it once in the avatar, but that’s different, plus way too small, I want to see this.

I know you guys, even with all of your emoting and high-strung freak-outs, know a lot of shit about computers, so what’s the deal?

Since Damo, that freak, is off playing with bees, can any of you emos help me and Tiana and Cawacko? See, Cawacko is going to post a picture of himself, with very little clothing, for us girls, and none of us know how to do post a picture that you have here? I know how to post a picture that is online, but not a personal picture. I did it once in the avatar, but that’s different, plus way too small, I want to see this.

I know you guys, even with all of your emoting and high-strung freak-outs, know a lot of shit about computers, so what’s the deal?

I believe you can put it in your signature line. Like ladyT and Ubermann ?
I have never done it.

I believe you can put it in your signature line. Like ladyT and Ubermann ?
I have never done it.

You’re not an emo usc! I’m telling you, the emos know. They know all that stuff. I am thinking of getting myself an emo for home. They can be quite handy to have around, if you can ignore all of the nervous energy, crying jags, and suicide threats.

Yes that’s who I had in mind! Or threedee. I consider you sort of in that group, but like the leader, so kind of outside and above it. In other words; I think you’ve had sex.

I reject any implication of emoism.

I enjoy my life. Thoroughly in fact.

I also hate acoustic guitar and whiny lyrics.

He has to upload the pic somewhere on the web. Think Myspace!

Ohh, Ok, or a photobucket or something. Why can’t damo just have that service here for us? That if we want a pic posted we email it to him and then he does the rest? You know, what are we paying this guy for?

http://www.justplainpolitics.com/album.php?albumid=1

album.php

Ohh, Ok, or a photobucket or something. Why can’t damo just have that service here for us? That if we want a pic posted we email it to him and then he does the rest? You know, what are we paying this guy for?

Why doesn't damo just do my laundry as well?

Back