End of year bonus...

Paralegal.

Those who hate lawyers are often the ones who don't want to follow the rules.

Paralegal.

Those who hate lawyers are often the ones who don't want to follow the rules.
Oh no..that's not true Jarod. The reason people hate lawyers is that you go to them, pay them a ton of money to have them tell you exactly what you didn't want to hear. Of course you're a damned fool if you don't listen but hey...you're not going to win any popularity contests that way. ;)

Not in the least... Just pathetic on his part coming on here and bragging... what does he want? A cookie? Given the fact that this is an anonymous message board, it is even more pathetic.

Sour grapes.....

I posted it here to show that not all small business owners are cheap with employees and my point is that treating your employees well and generously is very good for your business.

You don't have to be a Republican to make it in business.

Sour grapes.....

I posted it here to show that not all small business owners are cheap with employees and my point is that treating your employees well and generously is very good for your business.

You don't have to be a Republican to make it in business.

No Garud... you posted that here so that people would pat you on the back and give you an atta boy while at the same time trying to brag how much you made last year. As I stated... it is pathetic on your part to do so.

No Garud... you posted that here so that people would pat you on the back and give you an atta boy while at the same time trying to brag how much you made last year. As I stated... it is pathetic on your part to do so.

We'd do the same for you, SF. But if you didn't have a good year financially, here's a consoling hug. ((SF)) :D

What's the point of being successful if you can't be a little bit generous and brag about it? :)

Beefy wouldn't do that....would you Beefy? Beefy?

16440739-three-pieces-of-crispy-southern-fried-chicken-with-fries.jpg

If you say so, Supersour....

Back