Epi vs Assmunch

If you had to be reincarnated as one of these guys, who would it be?

• Total voters
In which regard?

Epi probably has a better stash, and since for some reason, (could be too much time at this frigging place), after years of abstinence, I started smoking pot again this summer, I’d probably rather hang with him. Though, I can’t really imagine anything funnier than listening to asshat talk when you’re stoned.

In which regard?

Epi probably has a better stash, and since for some reason, (could be too much time at this frigging place), after years of abstinence, I started smoking pot again this summer, I’d probably rather hang with him. Though, I can’t really imagine anything funnier than listening to asshat talk when you’re stoned.

Just in general

I'd be hard pressed to think of a situation in which Epi is NOT better than asshat.

For starters, I haven't seen any sign that Epi is delusional.

As an added bonus, I also don't believe we are controlled by reptilian aliens bent on forcing Noahidic law upon us.

I will reincarnate as myself for eternity. I am bodhisattva. I will always be on this side pointing to the other, ushering others into the joy of pure love.

I'd be hard pressed to think of a situation in which Epi is NOT better than asshat.

Really, have you ever listened to his economic policies?

I like him way better than asshat…but asshat often has good points about globalization hidden beneath his paranoid schizophrenia. On the other hand…I probably wouldn’t cross the street if I saw Epic walking towards me.

So in fact, “in which regard” is an important question here.

Epi has done drugs, but for someone like Darla that's a plus.

Really, have you ever listened to his economic policies?

I like him way better than asshat…but asshat often has good points about globalization hidden beneath his paranoid schizophrenia. On the other hand…I probably wouldn’t cross the street if I saw Epic walking towards me.

So in fact, “in which regard” is an important question here.

Who would you rather wake up one day as?

A delusional paranoid tinfoil hat nutter who occassionally makes a good point?

Or Epi?

Drugs are just a part of life where I'm from.

It's about as unusual as liking vanilla over chocolate.

Do they eat arugula in your part of the country?

Or better yet, do they know when they are eating arugula?

Do they eat arugula in your part of the country?

Or better yet, do they know when they are eating arugula?

What do you think we are? A bunch of elitists?

In all seriousness though if you just grabbed someone here and asked them that, odds are good that they would have no clue what it was.

Back