Epi vs Assmunch

If you had to be reincarnated as one of these guys, who would it be?

• Total voters
I always thought the whole elitist argument was stupid.

They both think they're qualified to run the Free World. They're both fucking elitists.

They both think they're qualified to run the Free World. They're both fucking elitists.

So then the conclusion you should come to is that the whole two party system is a sham, and that what they find "harmonious concensus" on are precisely the things that are worst for us.

They both think they're qualified to run the Free World. They're both fbcking elitists.

Not Obama. He's just a regular joe. Someone you can sit back with and sip a chilled pinot grigio while you share a bowl of imported calamata olives.

Not Obama. He's just a regular joe. Someone you can sit back with and sip a chilled pinot grigio while you share a bowl of imported calamata olives.

I use the "Which Candidate Would I Rather Smoke a Bowl With" Test when deciding how to cast my ballot.

Since Obama actually did smoke , he would definitely win.

McCain would have some cool stories from Vietnam, but it would be awkward watching him explain to me why he wants harsher penalties for drug users.

Plus from what I can tell, Epi's Mom seems to have loved him.

Azz has some serious mommy issues I don't think anyone would want to contend with.

Cut the crap! If you're immortal, why would you take away individual freedoms and censor the Net?

Math is not your strong suit, is it?

I saw the numbers before AND after yu posted this. It was 4-3 in Epi's favor before you posted, and now its 5-3 in Epi's favor.

How in the hell do you figure you win?

I saw the numbers before AND after yu posted this. It was 4-3 in Epi's favor before you posted, and now its 5-3 in Epi's favor.

Because the issue is "who is better" not "who is voted to be better by the forum members.". Considering that, I win.

you look like stone cold steve austin!

Back