Epicurus has graduated college with Honors and a 4.0 semester

Well done mate.

Another bloody lawyer, eh?

God willing and barring any unforseen incarcerations between now and enrollment.

Thanks Charver. Btw, if you don't mind my asking what do you do? I can only assume from your posting that you are the internet equivalent of a standup comedian.

God willing and barring any unforseen incarcerations between now and enrollment.

Thanks Charver. Btw, if you don't mind my asking what do you do? I can only assume from your posting that you are the internet equivalent of a standup comedian.

My guess is that he's either a Nuclear Physicist or a dishwasher. I know one thing for sure. If I had any sheep I sure as hell wouldn't trust Charver around them!!

Just a B.A in Political Science with a minor in History.. That in itself is nothing earthshattering. I was just trying to finish quickly and apply to law school. The impressive thing is that I did it in three years and on a full-tuition academic scholarship which means I'm free to take out loans for law school.

Now to move on to tougher course work that doesn't involve "weaving" in the titles...

:D

Congratulations, fool.

Congrats, Epic! I too graduated in 3 years, although I didn't have a minor in poli sci the way you did with history... If you haven't done any of the following, get to it my man:

:party: :shots: :guin: :1up: :clink: :party:

Congrats, Epic! I too graduated in 3 years, although I didn't have a minor in poli sci the way you did with history... If you haven't done any of the following, get to it my man:

:party: :shots: :guin: :1up: :clink: :party:

Well it took me four for my first two degrees, but managed to pick up some teaching endorsements years later with my third. Imagine my surprise when I asked for 'credentials' from regional board of ed and found:

Credentialed: US history, European history, Far East history, Near East history, ancient history, sociology, political science, geography

Endorsed: Language Arts 5-9; Journalism 5-12; Psychology 5-12; Economics 5-12

Very well done! Congrats, it has to make you feel very accomplished.

I am in awe!

Watermark went is not on honors anymore after making a B in nearly every class this semester. :clink:

However, I'm not a libertarian. So me and Epic are equal. That is all.

Back