• Assfuck

Votes: 4 25.0%
  • OrnotBit, the wise old man

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • BB

Votes: 1 6.3%
  • Watamawk

Votes: 3 18.8%
  • Tianbuatre (or whatever the hell that is)

• Caw

• Care4some

• That guy I forgot

Votes: 4 25.0%
  • Supafreak

• Bob

• BlackFla

• Diuretic, who's name reminds me of "Dialysis"

• Chap

• Onceler

• RS

• Desh

• Total voters

FUCK THE POLICE

911 EVERY DAY
Who is the most equally craziest persons here in this site that is?

Multi-check boxes = you can choose more than one. For the retarded amongst you.

Do you see that, MBL?

MBL in all caps, MBL? So what's up MBL? MBL? Huh, MBL? MBL? Huh, MBL? What's up MBL? What's that MBL? I didn't catch you MBL?

I know French. Clearly you don't. Stop PMSing all the time, fucker.

If only you could develop some maturity, a sense of humour beyond sophomore level and a bit of wit, you may slowly get to be as good as me. But until then, you're reduced to outbursts and insults.

"I know French." It's a schoolyard boast, I'd be impressed if you knew a few words of Pitjantjatjara but declaring, pigeon-chest puffed out, bottom lip jutting aggressively, unibrow furrowed with the effort of remembering foreign phrases, "I know French" is the best you can do. Well guess what? So do a few million other people Waterbaby. You're not unique, despite what you've been led to believe by your handlers.

You just don't get it, do you? I may have to use a chalk board just for you.

If only you could develop some maturity, a sense of humour beyond sophomore level and a bit of wit, you may slowly get to be as good as me. But until then, you're reduced to outbursts and insults.

"I know French." It's a schoolyard boast, I'd be impressed if you knew a few words of Pitjantjatjara but declaring, pigeon-chest puffed out, bottom lip jutting aggressively, unibrow furrowed with the effort of remembering foreign phrases, "I know French" is the best you can do. Well guess what? So do a few million other people Waterbaby. You're not unique, despite what you've been led to believe by your handlers.

You just don't get it, do you? I may have to use a chalk board just for you.

Diuretic, if there is one thing I will never be good at, it's insults. I will, however, throw them anyway. :bleh:

Why would I know French be a "schoolyard boast"? I've taken French classes and you posted something in French. I may not know French well, however, I do know a few words. Mostly I slept through French class, so all I know out of the above is that "Je" means I. However, I know the language yet. And why the hell would I think knowing French makes me unique? Granted, it does make me more unique than you. But that point is truly irrelevant.

Back