• Assfuck

Votes: 4 25.0%
  • OrnotBit, the wise old man

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • BB

Votes: 1 6.3%
  • Watamawk

Votes: 3 18.8%
  • Tianbuatre (or whatever the hell that is)

• Caw

• Care4some

• That guy I forgot

Votes: 4 25.0%
  • Supafreak

• Bob

• BlackFla

• Diuretic, who's name reminds me of "Dialysis"

• Chap

• Onceler

• RS

• Desh

• Total voters
Me too. Also I can swear in Italian. :p

I know one swear word in Italian (I think) and several in Polish. The Polish ones are disgusting and funny. A Polish bloke taught my course in recruit training how to swear in Polish so we used to use the phrases in our simulations. It was perfect irony when we were conducting simulated courtroom sessions, the instructors couldn't work out why every time the witness Father Dupa was called we'd all crack up. Crazy kids we were. :D

I know one swear word in Italian (I think) and several in Polish. The Polish ones are disgusting and funny. A Polish bloke taught my course in recruit training how to swear in Polish so we used to use the phrases in our simulations. It was perfect irony when we were conducting simulated courtroom sessions, the instructors couldn't work out why every time the witness Father Dupa was called we'd all crack up. Crazy kids we were. :D

It just doesn't seem so bad swearing in another language; doesn't carry the impact, somehow as a similar word in your own tongue. There are regional differences as well. I remember speaking in French with some people from Belgium at a conference. I used a word that in Quebec is no more than a mild oath (no worse than, say, "darn" in English) and the people were apparently appalled. How embarrassing! You never know.

Hardest thing in another language other than speaking (listening) on the telephone: getting jokes.

Uh Huh.............

Mmm -- and what language is that? :rolleyes: (It isn't French) ;)

He really meant: jeu de mots(a play on words) what I say to you missy is :a belle dame sans mercie...(The beautiful lady without mercy):cof1:

However being of Italian decent on mommas side I say:...che sara,sara;)

Last edited:
Mmm -- and what language is that? :rolleyes: (It isn't French) ;)
It is English...

I was trying to figure out which was which... I actually took Watermark at his word...

I saw it spelled either way online and couldn't find any accurate translation of the phrase...

Je ne sais quoi

It means I don't know what

Duh. How could you be so stupid damo. It's common knowledge.
Sometimes "common knowledge" is very wrong. Such as "Do Svidania" being the way most Russians say "goodbye"... I tend to distrust "common knowledge" at any given moment until I become sure it is correct.

Sometimes "common knowledge" is very wrong. Such as "Do Svidania" being the way most Russians say "goodbye"... I tend to distrust "common knowledge" at any given moment until I become sure it is correct.

I was joking about the common knowledge thing. I'd never heard the phrase either.:p

It is English...

I was trying to figure out which was which... I actually took Watermark at his word...

I saw it spelled either way online and couldn't find any accurate translation of the phrase...

They say it funny up here too 'J'un say quois'. Of Course, J'un and say is slang. Stupid Qweebers. :D

They say it funny up here too 'J'un say quois'. Of Course, J'un and say is slang. Stupid Qweebers. :D

At least you can still understand what they mean. Try speaking with someone from the (upper) Gaspe. It's a completely other world.

At least you can still understand what they mean. Try speaking with someone from the (upper) Gaspe. It's a completely other world.

I used to work with a family from a reserve in that area - I forget what it's called, though. I also know some people from Chicoutimi and the Sagunay (SP??) region, total frenchmen and impossible to understand in either language. Probably the first people to call me a squarehead, too. :D

I used to work with a family from a reserve in that area - I forget what it's called, though. I also know some people from Chicoutimi and the Saguenay (SP??) region, total frenchmen and impossible to understand in either language. Probably the first people to call me a squarehead, too. :D

OMG I'd forgotten about "tete carre"! :p

Will somebody besides Superfreak give me a damn vote!

NeoCons, don't think I haven't run across random threads, where y'all are gossiping like school girls about how much you hate me! Surely I merit more than one vote.

:clink:

You're still my pals, even if I make you mad ;)

Do you see that, MBL?

MBL in all caps, MBL? So what's up MBL? MBL? Huh, MBL? MBL? Huh, MBL? What's up MBL? What's that MBL? I didn't catch you MBL?

Didn't you have an older brother or you know somebody who gave you a shot in the head for being annoying, I mean ever?
You've been deprived Waterboardedmark.

Thank you for not including me in your poll BTW, I guess this means you are crazy.

Back