EUTHANASIA

If you don't know why, then I don't know what to tell you.

So you have no answer as to why you think two adults should be able to choose whether they live in silent darkness or not?

Ok.

Just as an FYI, if we held prisoners in this sort of sensory deprivation it is considered cruel and unusual punishment. It could even be considered torture. But allowing these two sane adults to decide for themselves is "fucked up" and you can't explain why.

So you have no answer as to why you think two adults should be able to choose whether they live in silent darkness or not?

Ok.

Just as an FYI, if we held prisoners in this sort of sensory deprivation it is considered cruel and unusual punishment. It could even be considered torture. But allowing these two sane adults to decide for themselves is "fucked up" and you can't explain why.
Suicide is available. State-sanctioned murder is a dangerous precedent, kid. Grow up. You're very naive.

Suicide is available. State-sanctioned murder is a dangerous precedent, kid. Grow up. You're very naive.

Kid? Grow up? That is funny.

Suicide is available. So the two brothers can do what they did. But you would prosecute their loved ones who helped these two accomplish their wishes. And you call me naive?

Kid? Grow up? That is funny.

Suicide is available. So the two brothers can do what they did. But you would prosecute their loved ones who helped these two accomplish their wishes. And you call me naive?
Well golly gee, junior. That kind of precendent would make it awfully convenient for 'family members' to simply off their ill/aging/fill-in-the-blank relatives who became too much trouble -- especially if they stood to gain something.

Euthanasia is just fucked up. No one is worthy of determining when someone else's life ends.

Ok.

It is religion, I would guess.

Is the case from the OP a matter of assisted suicide or euthanasia? Technically, they weren't going to die from their illnesses if left untreated.

Corporatists are against Euthanisia because it deprives the HC industry of more income.

That's the only reason desh opposes it. Greedy %$#&*. ;)

No, it is mostly because of religion and fear of death.

It sounds like they have a good system. There should be some sort of hearing and if it is clear that the person wants this without duress then it should be allowed.

Well golly gee, junior. That kind of precendent would make it awfully convenient for 'family members' to simply off their ill/aging/fill-in-the-blank relatives who became too much trouble -- especially if they stood to gain something.

Euthanasia is just fucked up. No one is worthy of determining when someone else's life ends.

So people should suffer because someone MIGHT abuse the rules? WTF? You rant about liberals and then youthrow out the same argument they use to try and ban guns.

Write the laws to protect the innocent. Involve outside resources. But don't force people to suffer just because you THINK someone MIGHT try to kill grandma for her collection of beanie babies.

And do you have any idea how old I am? You are the one using pitiful, illogical arguments. You are the one wanting the gov't to run our lives down to the last detail. Try growing up yourself and then come talk to me about who is "junior" or "naive".

So people should suffer because someone MIGHT abuse the rules? WTF? You rant about liberals and then youthrow out the same argument they use to try and ban guns.

Write the laws to protect the innocent. Involve outside resources. But don't force people to suffer just because you THINK someone MIGHT try to kill grandma for her collection of beanie babies.

And do you have any idea how old I am? You are the one using pitiful, illogical arguments. You are the one wanting the gov't to run our lives down to the last detail. Try growing up yourself and then come talk to me about who is "junior" or "naive".

They usually don't see themselves, they accuse liberals of wanting big government, but they are really no better, just different issues.

While some folks are strongly against the idea maybe a version of the following would make it more palatable.

(Excerpt) A Washington woman is accused of using her breasts to smother and kill her boyfriend after an altercation at their mobile home.

Donna Lange, a 51-year-old woman from Everett, Wash., is believed to have suffocated her boyfriend to death with her breasts on Saturday, Jan. 12, according to Seattle's KIRO 7 Eyewitness News. Deputies, called to the Airport Inn trailer park at 12:45 a.m. for a disturbance report, found medics performing CPR on Lange's 51-year-old alleged boyfriend, who was later pronounced dead at Swedish Hospital.

Kiro 7 reports that witnesses claims they saw Lange throw her boyfriend down in the back of the mobile home. She was later found by witnesses with her chest covering the victim's face. Police noted the size difference between Lange and her boyfriend -- she was 5-feet, 6-inches and 192 pounds, he was 5-feet, 7-inches and 175 pounds.

Other women around the world are known to have allegedly used their breasts as weapons. (End)
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/...hington_n_2486189.html?utm_hp_ref=mostpopular

Back