Even more PC stupidity

Wrong as usual, Professor Idiot.

I just don't possess the inborn stupidity that you do which allows you to excel at being an idiot.

Case in point: you keep telling me how I supposedly suck at this verbal jousting, even though I've been bitch-slapping you around like a Trump wife and all you can come up with in return, is boring, witless drool.

You truly are the Professor Einstooge of Idiot University.

You must be so proud. :palm:

Anytime you try to bury your stupidity, in a word salad post, it just shows how much you have trouble in learning anything new.

I'm not responsible for your inability to learn what has been presented to you.

Maybe next semester's class will finally help you. :good4u:
<gawd you suck at this>

Anytime you try to bury your stupidity, in a word salad post, it just shows how much you have trouble in learning anything new.

Maybe next semester's class will finally help you. :good4u:
<gawd you suck at this>

I guess anything with more than four or five monosyllabic grunts is seen by you as "word salad".

But then, what more should be expected out of Professor Einstooge, President of Idiot U.?

I gotta say, I've seen plenty of low-forehead, right-wing knuckle-draggers who were obviously proud of their stupidity, but I don't think I've ever seen one who brags about his prowess at it like you do.

I guess anything with more than four or five monosyllabic grunts is seen by you as "word salad".

But then, what more should be expected out of Professor Einstooge, President of Idiot U.?

I gotta say, I've seen plenty of low-forehead, right-wing knuckle-draggers who were obviously proud of their stupidity, but I don't think I've ever seen one who brags about his prowess at it like you do.

Maybe next semester's class will finally help you. :laugh:
<gawd you suck at this>

<gawd you suck at this>

I fully acknowledge and admit that I could never learn how to be an idiot of your caliber.

You've really got me beat there.

How did I know, just based upon the title, that this would be fweedumb whining about another inanimate object he claims should be viewed as irrelevant if it's where it was.

I fully acknowledge and admit that I could never learn how to be an idiot of your caliber.

You've really got me beat there.

<gawd you suck at this>

<gawd you suck at this>

I win.

Back