Every forum has members who accuse noobs of being socks & trolls?

The real question is still out there. I was supposedly Annie. Am I now Teen? Stoner? What say you?

The real question is still out there. I was supposedly Annie. Am I now Teen? Stoner? What say you?

I'm confused, I don't know if these trolls are serious or if they think they're being funny.

Obviously, immaturity isn't a problem with JPP staff.

I'm confused, I don't know if these trolls are serious or if they think they're being funny.

Obviously, immaturity isn't a problem with JPP staff.
I don't know about the staff, but there are some confused people around here. We'll probably get a new "poll" very soon here....

I mean you no harm, Annie Teen. I bear you no malice. I enjoy and admire your trolling. Even Watermark gave you props for it the other day. That's high praise indeed.

Now, tell me you don't know who Watermark is.

You might want to check out my join date if you think that I was here the other day.

I take it your retirement home has wifi. Does the staff there know that you're spending all your time trolling the internet when you should be finishing your pudding and prune juice?

You might want to check out my join date if you think that I was here the other day.

I take it your retirement home has wifi. Does the staff there know that you're spending all your time trolling the internet when you should be finishing your pudding and prune juice?

Who are you trying to convince, Annie Teen?

Back