evince = Desh

evince

Truthmatters
I love the nickname but I wanted to leave the shrub and his admin behind me.

Call me whatever you want and I will still answer.

its cute, desh calling herself evince, i guess she need a name change!!!
Well, way back in the day when politics.com was a messageboard where most of us met, she was deshrubinator. Many called her Shrubs, she didn't like that so when fullpolitics.com came along when politics.com just died, she became Desh, then there was a big shakeup there so I created justplainpolitics.com, here she was again Desh.

Now that Bush is leaving office, it looks like we've been deshrubbed and therefore she needed a new moniker...

I want to be known as "Swollen" from now on. Since I've rescinded my admin rights, I must rely on the good charity of you or Grind to make such an event occur.

That is all.

Well, way back in the day when politics.com was a messageboard where most of us met, she was deshrubinator. Many called her Shrubs, she didn't like that so when fullpolitics.com came along when politics.com just died, she became Desh, then there was a big shakeup there so I created justplainpolitics.com, here she was again Desh.

Now that Bush is leaving office, it looks like we've been deshrubbed and therefore she needed a new moniker...

Actually it was desrubinator. :)

Why not go by Evidence?

LOL @ Grind for making this thread a sticky. Unlike the other thread in question, this one is actually somewhat important. :cool:

actually evince is a good fit... we are used to seeing a lot of unusual spelling from you... ;)
Evince is a verb, basically it means to "show evidence".

I've used the word before and you never objected to my spelling error...

You will have seen it as "as evinced by" in posts previous...

:dunno:

Back