Extending Deer Season in south Alabama

• Thread starter Thread starter WinterBorn
  • Start date Start date
A february hunt is a bad idea unless it is bucks only.

Why is that? And from what I have read it is an either sex extension. So it would be the same as the rest of the season, you are allowed one buck and one doe or two does.

Why is that? And from what I have read it is an either sex extension. So it would be the same as the rest of the season, you are allowed one buck and one doe or two does.

Does are pregnant in february. It is killing two deer with one shot. Not that I particularly have a problem with that, but when we did a february hunt on Nantucket 3 years ago, it didn't go over very well with the nature lovers, hiking and finding fawn fetuses scattered about in the woods.

Does are pregnant in february. It is killing two deer with one shot. Not that I particularly have a problem with that, but when we did a february hunt on Nantucket 3 years ago, it didn't go over very well with the nature lovers, hiking and finding fawn fetuses scattered about in the woods.

In north Alabama the rut is going on in late January. South Alabama does not see the rut start until the beginning of February.

I wish everyone would quit carping about this and stop baiting each other.
Someone should throw a net around the whole lot of you and school you on casting out comments.

So you just perch there and wait to cast remarks at us? Sounds fishy to me.

I think you got hooked and are trying to wave it off. It'd be a whale of a coincidence if not.

So you just perch there and wait to cast remarks at us? Sounds fishy to me.

I think you got hooked and are trying to wave it off. It'd be a whale of a coincidence if not.

What was the porpoise of your comment?
Are you just angling to be a barracuda, on this string; because you're starting to sound like a big mouthed bass? :)

Back