F*ucking Scum

Oh, my bad, I was thinking about the 49ers. How's that scheme going for them so far?

There had been talk of a new stadium in Santa Clara but that has seemed to have fallen off lately. Now the talk is back to a new stadium on its existing site or just renovating Candlestick Park itself.

This human piece of sh*t raped two people the day he killed my friend and the other cops. And some people in Oakland had a rally for this f*cking guy? I love Oakland but this city is beyond FUBAR. It is a sad place.

http://www.sfgate.com/cgi-bin/article.cgi?f=/c/a/2009/05/05/BA6917EDG8.DTL

You know where I come in as to politics, but I too do not understand easily some can dismiss such crimes. Where I do not believe in the death penalty, I do think that Life should be for life and it should be no cake walk. Sorry to hear about your friend, but do know that Justice does have a way of happening.

He died during the shootout.

The primary outrage in this case, IMHO, is that they had had the evidence to convict him since Feb. 2 of aggravated rape, which given his record would've probably resulted in LWOP. The DNA testing centers need to be much better funded, and there shouldn't be such great delays. It's not only just the time they take to test it - there is a huge backlog in which they do nothing but sit on it.

Last edited:
Back