Facebook gone Orange!

Got a warning from Facebook for posting, "Orange ,White Trash".
Apparently,no criticism of Trump on
Foxbook:)

Everyone makes their own rules for their page. They can delete what they want. If it was a conservative nut page, like some I've seen. They can delete you for hazing their faithful in their mind. Just stay away from those places to begin with.

Everyone makes their own rules for their page. They can delete what they want. If it was a conservative nut page, like some I've seen. They can delete you for hazing their faithful in their mind. Just stay away from those places to begin with.

What if there was this woman. And Mason started stalking her on her Facebook page. Can this woman 'delete' Mason?

Got a warning from Facebook for posting, "Orange ,White Trash".
Apparently,no criticism of Trump on
Foxbook:)

You're kidding! I post far worse than that about Twittler all the time and have never gotten a warning. Was it on a public site like a new page or something, where a Reichtard might have gotten his feelz hurt and narked you out?

I've reported obvious antisemitic and white nationalist propaganda, and calls for genocide on facebook. But it was decided it's OK. But fuck are they tough and extremely pedantic and anything that could be perceived as racism towards whites or men. This is why racism shouldn't apply to whites - they're the ones enforcing the rules, they'll enforce them 10x harder for themselves than for anyone else.

What if there was this woman. And Mason started stalking her on her Facebook page. Can this woman 'delete' Mason?

I didn't know Top's name was Mason. What a coincidence. Owl's blocked the Toxic one, and another Facebook account of hers, after she used it to lurk more.

cutiza702pf11.png

:rofl2:

Back