Facebook gone Orange!

I've reported obvious antisemitic and white nationalist propaganda, and calls for genocide on facebook. But it was decided it's OK. But fuck are they tough and extremely pedantic and anything that could be perceived as racism towards whites or men. This is why racism shouldn't apply to whites - they're the ones enforcing the rules, they'll enforce them 10x harder for themselves than for anyone else.

You should kill yourself, in protest.

May I suggest a can of gas and a lighter. :good4u:

Don't repeat information like names, etc. that is also a violation of privacy rules on this board. Doxxing is unacceptable on this board. Even if you know them from somewhere else, they get to keep their anonymity. Just don't do it. Seriously. It really isn't difficult to just not use information from RL here unless you have permission.

What does doxxing mean?

dox
däks
verbinformal
gerund or present participle: doxxing
search for and publish private or identifying information about (a particular individual) on the Internet, typically with malicious intent.
"hackers and online vigilantes routinely dox both public and private figures"

I've reported obvious antisemitic and white nationalist propaganda, and calls for genocide on facebook. But it was decided it's OK. But fuck are they tough and extremely pedantic and anything that could be perceived as racism towards whites or men. This is why racism shouldn't apply to whites - they're the ones enforcing the rules, they'll enforce them 10x harder for themselves than for anyone else.

I think you're right,before I wrote "Orange White Trash".
I wrote ," How did that little Confederate cocksucker become Att.General,put him in jail".
No problem with that!

Back