Faith in humanity nearly restored

That would be impossible. We’re already great. Besides what makes you think the current Trump isn’t an animatronic? Like dude...The man has a business to run.

that video of him dancing in a video like a decade ago shows he has very little dance game

he danced like a robot

and not in a good way

that video of him dancing in a video like a decade ago shows he has very little dance game

he danced like a robot

and not in a good way

Painful to watch. Actually, a little bit frightening.

I miss having a president and first lady who could dance and not embarrass the United States.

there is something about people who CANT dance or move in unison with others

they cant think about others

and spend too much of their mental capacity focused on themselves

I also really like carosel of progress lol. I fucking love the rides where you just sit in a cool air conditioned dark room and watch some robots

i also like the haunted house

and fucking space mountain like come on

disneyworld rules. it's true.

Just went to Disneyland for the first time ever last month. Went everywhere except Tomorrowland and Tune Town, so, I didn't get to Space Mountain. My wife hates the Haunted House, but, she went through it for me. I laughed at all the the puns on the gravestones.

Just went to Disneyland for the first time ever last month. Went everywhere except Tomorrowland and Tune Town, so, I didn't get to Space Mountain. My wife hates the Haunted House, but, she went through it for me. I laughed at all the the puns on the gravestones.

space mountain is literally the best thing at the park. you messed up

Yeah, Jade is the same age as me. If he had been an original member of JPP, he would likely have been part of the Trinity, and a veteran of Youngins Pwn.

Back