Fake Fan of Dogs!

Vance and Trump have to fake liking pets, because they do not like them. Trump is the only prez without pets. It does say something about him. Trump is a small and selfish person who only thinks about himself. Trump is missing the parts that make a person care about others and that includes pets. We are all women to Trump. Use them and throw them away. No respect for them at all.
Is it better to have pets...more than one... that you can't control...that aren't really a part of your family so that you have to give them away? Does Kam have pets?

I believe that humanity is optimized when a human has a sincere, inter-species friendship.

Perhaps the law recognizes me as a dog owner, but I never thought of it that way.
The Avatar is my dog.
I am my dog's human.

Vance lives alone. He has two homes: one in Ohio, and one in DC. His wife and children live in San Francisco.

With all his sobbing about how terrible San Francisco is, that is where his wife and children live.
is this her permanent residence now, with the children? (San Fransisco is terrible....)

THEY'RE RENTING THE DOGS, THEY'RE RENTING THE CATS!

dancing-dog.gif
LMAO

Back