False Flags Falling Apart: Uvalde and Buffalo unraveling.

7182a1add1b752afca949d6859f14ef3.gif

What the fuck are you talking about, Walt? Your entire belief system is grounded in fiction.

One of our belief systems in grounded in fiction, either yours or mine. Again, we have to decide whether we will believe all the facts, all the outcomes, all the experts, etc. etc., or you, some random person online.

One of our belief systems in grounded in fiction, either yours or mine. Again, we have to decide whether we will believe all the facts, all the outcomes, all the experts, etc. etc., or you, some random person online.
Uh-uh. You and actual facts fight each other at every turn. YOU have a narrative and that's it.

I'm encouraged by seeing how many people are hip to this shit.

I feel so sorry for the family members. First they go through the hell of losing their children, and then they go through the hell of having scum like you accuse them of lying. It is Sandy Hook all over again. Are you going to protest at the funerals? Maybe wait around for a few years to make sure they cannot visit their children's graves?

Uh-uh. You and actual facts fight each other at every turn. YOU have a narrative and that's it.

No amount of evidence will convince you. Funny how your "evidence" always vanishes right before you go to court. It is only "YouTube evidence."

No amount of evidence will convince you. Funny how your "evidence" always vanishes right before you go to court. It is only "YouTube evidence."
Nothing is sacred with Left slithering around. We may have to go through an entire revolution to purge that sickness.

Nothing is sacred with Left slithering around. We may have to go through an entire revolution to purge that sickness.

trump was not the first president to be politically attacked by grieving parents. It is part of the job, and previous Presidents handled it without going after the parents. trump was the first president to go after the grieving parents, showing that nothing was sacred. It used to be considered unimaginable to attack a funeral, but now the alt right does it on a regular basis. So yes, to the alt right, nothing is sacred. They even support Putin above the USA.

I feel so sorry for the family members. First they go through the hell of losing their children, and then they go through the hell of having scum like you accuse them of lying. It is Sandy Hook all over again. Are you going to protest at the funerals? Maybe wait around for a few years to make sure they cannot visit their children's graves?

You really should choke and die on a bag of dicks, you know that?

This was more of a rant blaming the FBI for the crimes- instead of focusing on the real problems- 18 year olds purchasing Assault weapons legally, along with hugh capacity clips, Body armor- passing background checks while both with RECORDS OF THREATS TO SHOOT-UP THEIR HIGH SCHOOLS!

WHAT THE AUTHOR OF THIS THREAD- AND THE CLIP THAT YOU WATCHED- want you to believe- is that background checks and red flag laws don't work!

ALONG WITH MOSTLY HATEFUL AND COMPLETE OUT-OF-LINE PSYCHOBABBLE COMMENTS ABOUT BIDEN, Liberals, and Democrats!

GET THE FUCK OUT OF HERE! YOU POLITICALLY CRAZED RECKLESS CARELESS FUCKTARDS!

BECAUSE WE ARE NOT DEAF, DUMB, OR BLIND!

We see what you hatetards are doing! "LOOKY- OVER THERE- SHINEY"!

Last edited:
Back