False Flags Falling Apart: Uvalde and Buffalo unraveling.

You really should choke and die on a bag of dicks, you know that?

This is really not a winning thread for the alt right. It invigorates the base, but disgusts everyone else. 80% of Americans are looking at you with disgust right now.

We need to keep "bumping" this until the next election.

This is really not a winning thread for the alt right. It invigorates the base, but disgusts everyone else. 80% of Americans are looking at you with disgust right now.

We need to keep "bumping" this until the next election.

So you say, commietard. So you say. At no point in time did I claim or even allude to the family members lying.

The running theory is that 6 FBI pumped this mentally unstable motherfucker up to go and actually murder innocent little kids in order to bring about a gun grab or more of a surveillance state or something.

Where was the FBI in all this? Failing as usual? You betcha!

Why didn't the FBI or CIA stop 9/11 from happening?

This was more of a rant blaming the FBI for the crimes- instead of focusing on the real problems- 18 year olds purchasing Assault weapons legally, along with hugh capacity clips, Body armor- passing background checks while both with RECORDS OF THREATS TO SHOOT-UP THEIR HIGH SCHOOLS!

WHAT THE AUTHOR OF THIS THREAD- AND THE CLIP THAT YOU WATCHED- want you to believe- is that background checks and red flag laws don't work!

ALONG WITH MOSTLY HATEFUL AND COMPLETE OUT-OF-LINE PSYCHOBABBLE COMMENTS ABOUT BIDEN, Liberals, and Democrats!

GET THE FUCK OUT OF HERE! YOU POLITICALLY CRAZED RECKLESS CARELESS FUCKTARDS!

BECAUSE WE ARE NOT DEAF, DUMB, OR BLIND!

We see what you hatetards are doing! "LOOKY- OVER THERE- SHINEY"!

Looks to me like you're pretty fucking stupid.

Looks to me like you're pretty fucking stupid.

You are looking at your own stupid shit- BECAUSE YOUR HEAD IS FAR UP YOUR OWN ASS- ASSCLOWN!

i-m-trying-to-see-things-from-your-point-of-view-but-i-can-t-stick-my-head-that-far-up-my-ass.jpg

The FBI and CIA had a lot of successes, before Bush cut their funding; much like the CDC had a lot of successes, before trump cut their funding.

It turned out badly. The CIA and FBI failed at their primary directives and thousands of Americans were killed.

Instead of cleaning house at those agencies, Bush just made another fucking layer of government to leech money from non-government workers.

And spy on Americans in direct violation of the 4th amendment.

BRILLIANT_.jpg

Could you summarize the main evidence for that? As in, you know, facts. (I had trouble following that sleazebag in the video, he should take elocution lessons.)
Thanx!

You can read here:

"Officials, according to The Buffalo News and Buffalo news outlet WIVB, said the accused shooter had a “small group” of “at least six” people who he commonly chatted with online."

https://www.huffpost.com/entry/federal-agent-buffalo-shooter-report_n_62904ccee4b0cda85dbc6d71

4chan is gonna save America, watch! Power to the neckbeards! :laugh:

Just don't tell 'um they don't get Half Life 3 for doing so. :eek:

I'm encouraged by seeing how many people are hip to this shit.

About the same number as arrested after 1/6. All are wackadoodles who will get someone killed. Do you really believe this bullshit? If so, why aren't you out trying to overthrow the gub'mint?

How many Americans do you think it would be worth to murder to set things the way you believe they need to be, Matt?

About the same number as arrested after 1/6. All are wackadoodles who will get someone killed. Do you really believe this bullshit? If so, why aren't you out trying to overthrow the gub'mint?

How many Americans do you think it would be worth to murder to set things the way you believe they need to be, Matt?

blah-hands.gif

What about if I said 23%? The amount that supposedly gave Joe Biden the most votes ever in America? (that didn't happen)

Because I'm willing to exhaust all legal methods first, Dutchass.

blah-hands.gif

What about if I said 23%? The amount that supposedly gave Joe Biden the most votes ever in America? (that didn't happen)

Because I'm willing to exhaust all legal methods first, Dutchass.

You think murdering 23% of America's 330,000,000 citizens is worth putting Trump back in office? Do I need to do the math for you on that, Matt, or can you figure that out on your own?

How about that it's like going to every fourth person in your neighborhood and murdering them in front of their families? Is that what you are saying here, Matt? If not, then please explain.

Back