False Flags Falling Apart: Uvalde and Buffalo unraveling.

He's now on my ignore list. And we're about to lose Hawkeye10. He's gotten under my skin for the last time.

The Royal We. How dramatic!

Only victims blame others for their own faults. If he got under your skin, you let him in. Man up and stop whining like a lil' beotch.

The Royal We. How dramatic!

Only victims blame others for their own faults. If he got under your skin, you let him in. Man up and stop whining like a lil' beotch.

Would you like to join him? I'm doing a "2 for 1" special today. If I'm not someone you want to speak with anymore, just let me know! I will not go where I am not welcome.

I'm going to need a "yes" or "no" by the way. And I know you're probably gong to say, "no" which, honestly is fine with me. You've really disappointed me my friend.

Would you like to join him? I'm doing a "2 for 1" special today. If I'm not someone you want to speak with anymore, just let me know! I will not go where I am not welcome.

I'm going to need a "yes" or "no" by the way. And I know you're probably gong to say, "no" which, honestly is fine with me. You've really disappointed me my friend.

Everyone hates DutchUncle.

I actually thought he had a brain! I like debating smart people who's views differ from mine. Unfortunately he's just an evil, angry, racist troll and he's happy being that way!

I'm really disappointed. Some people are just severely broken. He's one of them.

I actually thought he had a brain! I like debating smart people who's views differ from mine. Unfortunately he's just an evil, angry, racist troll and he's happy being that way!

I'm really disappointed. Some people are just severely broken. He's one of them.

That is it. Like a feral cat biting your hand when offering it food.

That is it. Like a feral cat biting your hand when offering it food.

It's gotta be self-hatred! I mean, Hawkey10 is so broken it's pretty easy to figure out the poor dude can't stand to be in the same room with himself. His coping mechanism is to lash out at normal people in an attempt to tell himself he's going to be ok.

I'm sad for Hawk. I've known the guy for almost 7 years. He's only, gotten worse. His "kink" is to have people shit all over him for his cynicism and cruelty.

Well, I'm sorry, Hawk. You're going to have to go somewhere else for your healing. Unfortunately you're beyond help, my former friend.

Promises, promises, douchebag. You keep saying you're going to quit me but you never do.

Now tell me you aren't one of those gutless idiots who, once they put me on ignore, not only can't resist peaking but become upset at me for continuing to point out their faults?

Promises, promises, douchebag. You keep saying you're going to quit me but you never do.

Now tell me you aren't one of those gutless idiots who, once they put me on ignore, not only can't resist peaking but become upset at me for continuing to point out their faults?

Your loss. Best of luck with your broken soul, you poor, broken person.

Thanks for making this easy. I thought you were going to try to "negotiate". But you're broken.

Thanks again.

As long as "everyone" means the stupid, the selfish, those with a victim mentality and those who are all talk, no action, then you are 100% correct, ma'am.
smiley6702.gif

Your loss. Best of luck with your broken soul, you poor, broken person.

Thanks for making this easy. I thought you were going to try to "negotiate". But you're broken.

Thanks again.
There is no loss for me here, sugar lips. So far you've offered zero intellectual value to all of conversations. You're acting exactly as I described; a 30-40ish white gay male with a chip on his shoulder.

The only component really missing here is your flaming misogyny. Being on or off your ignore list won't hide that evidence when it appears.

jakemax, another permanent ignore

I just put Dutch Uncle on iggy. I gave him the chance to prove he was human. He failed. This Uvalde shooting although horrible was timed when I came on board here permanently. It makes it easy to see who is human and who is a demon. There are so many self-hating demons here. Hawkey10 and DutchUncle.. what happens to people where they get so full of hate, self-hatred and rage? It's really weird.

Back