False Flags Falling Apart: Uvalde and Buffalo unraveling.

I find it hypocritical as always and definitely hilarious that those who insist Democrats stole the election for Biden...only make that accusation regarding Trump and not for the other Republicans who were on the same ballot. I mean come on, if we can steal it from Trump why stop there? Might as well kick the entire Republican party to the curb while we're at it and be done with it.

There are a few Republicans who are the very reason Trump got away with every fucking thing he did and THOSE people should have been gone right along with him and yet...still there.

Not to mention if Democrats were going to bother to steal the election AND Hillary Clinton was the heinous criminal the Right insists she is then chances are pretty damn good it would have been stolen for her or by her....just to put the icing on the cake for Trump who probably would have had a coronary if he had lost to her this last election.

So fucking stupid the lot of you with your pitiful accusations instead of just manning up and admitting he lost.

Thanks for all those qualifications. Relax, dude. You're safe. There won't be an "official war" on an "official battlefield" you'll ever see. :rofl2:

Disagreed. Racism exists among the ignorant and the scared so it's on both sides. The major difference is violent racists, mostly on the right, and talking racists, mostly on the left. You're more of a "talker"....officially. LOL
I hope you're right. Though I hate the thought of violence, I'd be more than willing to burn you fuckers down to preserve our freedoms.

Wrong again. 100% of all racism festers on your side of the fence. You go after skin color; we go after shitty character. ;)

I find it hypocritical as always and definitely hilarious that those who insist Democrats stole the election for Biden...only make that accusation regarding Trump and not for the other Republicans who were on the same ballot. I mean come on, if we can steal it from Trump why stop there? Might as well kick the entire Republican party to the curb while we're at it and be done with it.

There are a few Republicans who are the very reason Trump got away with every fucking thing he did and THOSE people should have been gone right along with him and yet...still there.

Not to mention if Democrats were going to bother to steal the election AND Hillary Clinton was the heinous criminal the Right insists she is then chances are pretty damn good it would have been stolen for her or by her....just to put the icing on the cake for Trump who probably would have had a coronary if he had lost to her this last election.

So fucking stupid the lot of you with your pitiful accusations instead of just manning up and admitting he lost.

The Failed Elite Class never dreamed that the American people would not comply with the order that Trump could not be elected. You saw that clearly in their complete mental breakdown when he was. Had they figured that out they would have done more election rigging.

The Failed Elite Class never dreamed that the American people would not comply with the order that Trump could not be elected. You saw that clearly in their complete mental breakdown when he was. Had they figured that out they would have done more election rigging.

The breakdown was due to most of us understanding what a vile POS he was as we had paid attention to his history, the corruption and everything that added up to the very worst this country had to offer to sit in the White House...and he proved we were right time and time and time again and continues to do so.

he totally won.

The breakdown was due to most of us understanding what a vile POS he was as we had paid attention to his history, the corruption and everything that added up to the very worst this country had to offer to sit in the White House...and he proved we were right time and time and time again and continues to do so.

trump will be shitting in your coffee again. quite soon. get ready.

It's morning in america.

Back