False Flags Falling Apart: Uvalde and Buffalo unraveling.

A call to violence is not violence itself.

a chicken shit can still call for violence
, consider you and your call for violence against patriots for instance.

dude, you're tyler durden.

and angel heart.
Thanks for that confession, Fredo. :rofl2:

You're totally wrong. The War in Iraq does not really represent the war against islam. The world is losing the war against islam and has been for years. if you new world order craptards hadn't allowed islam to invade europe and called minutemen vigilantes for watching the border, we might be behind your adventure in iraq, but the obvious truth is that the "war on terror" is only going to get serious when it comes to defending israel. Everywhere else it's the multicultural lie that must prevail. When you fight for nobody else, nobody else will fight for you. See how that works? Jew-boy?
exactly. No meaningful dissent. I would ask you, how much death and destruction is israel worth, to americans?

Right. They're traitors and using america for israeli jewish nationalist interests. I said it.

Not more evil. More explicitly theocratic. Islam and judaism are both explicity theocratic in their teachings. Jesus is actually more of a rebel figure against this backdrop, though the noahide liars try to make christianity seem like judaism for dummies.

I think you're missing the big picture. Basically the jews muscled their way into some land some other jews allegedly had a long time ago.

You know what else is made up? The entire jewish religion and claims of being god's favorites.

I could act like an asshole too and say it was god's will. But I'm cooler than that.

He shot that woman from a distance out of his car twice. Every bullet was squarely in her forehead. That takes training.

The first shot to the head would have dropped her. How can he shoot her twice squarely in the head from a car when she's on the ground with her head blown off from the first round?

Are you asserting, like Kyle, that a militia trained him, wound him up and turned him loose? If so, that is a plausible possibility. I'm still curious why the militias were brought up in Kyles trial. IMO, it's because there's an open investigation on all militias and their supporters.

I didn't call for violence. I was saying it doesnt take bravery to call for violence, obviously, since you call for it everyday against innocent people.

No shit, Fredo. That's why you're a well known chickenshit.

We will overthrow you fascist mini-nutted tiny men.
This line of thinking has been injected into christianity through talmudic masons. Pay no mind.
He might have been low on the totem pole, and therefore unaware of the Masonic globalist/endtimes agenda, the restoration of the temple and establishment of a global theocracy.

The first shot to the head would have dropped her. How can he shoot her twice squarely in the head from a car when she's on the ground with her head blown off from the first round?

Are you asserting, like Kyle, that a militia trained him, wound him up and turned him loose? If so, that is a plausible possibility. I'm still curious why the militias were brought up in Kyles trial. IMO, it's because there's an open investigation on all militias and their supporters.

everybody know about false flags and handled assets and patsys man.

the party is over for you and your ilk.

now all you can do is just stfu.

everybody know about false flags and handled assets and patsys man.

the party is over for you and your ilk.

now all you can do is just stfu.
How are you going to do that from your keyboard, Poltroon? You're a 52 year old chickenshit who has finally realized your life is worthless because you are weak. Now, like Gendron and Ramos, you are trying to bring value to your life before you blow your brains out.

Frankly, Fredo, I doubt you have the guts to man up and do the right thing by dropping your hate, dropping your racism and dropping your conspiracy theory bullshit as an excuse for your own life failures.

Are you black?
Why does that matter?

There is no self reliance in a fascist system where the resources of the earth are taken from us by illegitimate strongmen and then given back to us piecemeal as we agree to their agendas.

The pussified response of a coward who blames others for his own shortcomings.

Um it was two shots within like 2 or 3 seconds.

How are you going to do that from your keyboard, Poltroon? You're a 52 year old chickenshit who has finally realized your life is worthless because you are weak. Now, like Gendron and Ramos, you are trying to bring value to your life before you blow your brains out.

Frankly, Fredo, I doubt you have the guts to man up and do the right thing by dropping your hate, dropping your racism and dropping your conspiracy theory bullshit as an excuse for your own life failures.

Why does that matter?

The pussified response of a coward who blames others for his own shortcomings.

Im not ending the party. it's not my party.

it's just winding down for natural organic reasons.

sorry deep state, society is ascending past you.

timeline 2.

The Second Coming
BY WILLIAM BUTLER YEATS
Turning and turning in the widening gyre
The falcon cannot hear the falconer;
Things fall apart; the centre cannot hold;
Mere anarchy is loosed upon the world,
The blood-dimmed tide is loosed, and everywhere
The ceremony of innocence is drowned;
The best lack all conviction, while the worst
Are full of passionate intensity.

Surely some revelation is at hand;
Surely the Second Coming is at hand.
The Second Coming! Hardly are those words out
When a vast image out of Spiritus Mundi
Troubles my sight: somewhere in sands of the desert
A shape with lion body and the head of a man,
A gaze blank and pitiless as the sun,
Is moving its slow thighs, while all about it
Reel shadows of the indignant desert birds.
The darkness drops again; but now I know
That twenty centuries of stony sleep
Were vexed to nightmare by a rocking cradle,
And what rough beast, its hour come round at last,
Slouches towards Bethlehem to be born?

Correct. The second shot struck her forehead. Watch the video. Obviously he was trained.

Just because the conspiracy theorist douchebag in the video says it's so doesn't mean it is. If the first shot hits someone on the head, they are going down.

I've dropped enough animals to know what happens when they are hit by a kill shot.

Back