False Flags Falling Apart: Uvalde and Buffalo unraveling.

No they don't. you still haven't provided one.

Not my call, son. Either the FBI does it or they don't. Which way do you think those cards are going to fall once your friends murder a building full of American adults and children?

They'll dig up every little piece of dirt on you, every scrap of evidence and use it to convict you. You'll be lucky to only get a fine, house arrest and no computers for life. At worst, like some of the 1/6 dumbasses, you'll be in prison until you are 70...unless you are an accessory to mass murder, then it's life.

He's just pumping out rounds from the hip just like Call of Duty. Where's the forensics report on where the first victim was hit on her body and how many times?

I cannot answer that. All I know that he appears to be fully trained like he's in a war.

I cannot answer that. All I know that he appears to be fully trained like he's in a war.

He's an idiot who played video games for his training and then emptied his magazines into innocent, unarmed people. Notice how many rounds he uses to murder the 5(?) people in the video? He's not even aiming, just pointing and firing off rounds like it was a video game.

Notice how professionals hold their weapons:

SNAG-GIF-00051-4-15-2021.jpg

Not my call, son. Either the FBI does it or they don't. Which way do you think those cards are going to fall once your friends murder a building full of American adults and children?

They'll dig up every little piece of dirt on you, every scrap of evidence and use it to convict you. You'll be lucky to only get a fine, house arrest and no computers for life. At worst, like some of the 1/6 dumbasses, you'll be in prison until you are 70...unless you are an accessory to mass murder, then it's life.

you seem to be making a lot of calls about it tho.

thanks for admitting your full of shit.

Im totally unconcerned about a bunch of deep state fucko know-nothings.

You're about the best they've got and you suck.

He's an idiot who played video games for his training and then emptied his magazines into innocent, unarmed people. Notice how many rounds he uses to murder the 5(?) people in the video? He's not even aiming, just pointing and firing off rounds like it was a video game.

Playing video games and handling real guns are two different things.

you seem to be making a lot of calls about it tho.

thanks for admitting your full of shit.

Im totally unconcerned about a bunch of deep state fucko know-nothings.

You're about the best they've got and you suck.

No doubt you are...until that big knock on the door. :rofl2:

Playing video games and handling real guns are two different things.

Agreed. Obviously he's fired a real rifle before, but even my wife can shoot as well as Gendron.

Certainly there is planning and preparation, knowing one's weapon and practice/training, but his training is amateurish. Deadly, but amateurish. Had the other people been as well armed as him, how far would he have gotten?

How far was the cop from him when Gendron murdered him?

Agreed. Obviously he's fired a real rifle before, but even my wife can shoot as well as Gendron.

Certainly there is planning and preparation, knowing one's weapon and practice/training, but his training is amateurish. Deadly, but amateurish.

Before 18?

Back