False Flags Falling Apart: Uvalde and Buffalo unraveling.

I just put Dutch Uncle on iggy. I gave him the chance to prove he was human. He failed. This Uvalde shooting although horrible was timed when I came on board here permanently. It makes it easy to see who is human and who is a demon. There are so many self-hating demons here. Hawkey10 and DutchUncle.. what happens to people where they get so full of hate, self-hatred and rage? It's really weird.

They both have severe emotional problems.

I just put Dutch Uncle on iggy. I gave him the chance to prove he was human. He failed. This Uvalde shooting although horrible was timed when I came on board here permanently. It makes it easy to see who is human and who is a demon. There are so many self-hating demons here. Hawkey10 and DutchUncle.. what happens to people where they get so full of hate, self-hatred and rage? It's really weird.

In my best Dr. Smith voice: Oh the pain! The Pain! :rofl2:

Hopefully you'll learn what a Haiku is while hiding from me. Good luck, kiddo!

They both have severe emotional problems.

Yeah. And the way they try to resolve it is eerily similar to the mass shooters. People like DU, STU, STone, ect.. they dont' care who they hurt.. as a matter of fact.. for guys like DU and Stone and Grokmaster and Hawkeye10.. I think "inflicting pain" is their objective. They hate themselves so much.. they want everyone else to be as miserable as they.

Poor Dutch Uncle keeps reaching out after I told him he was going on the iggy list. I'm so sorry man. You wanted to prove you were less than human and you succeeded. Better luck with the next guy. Try not to be such a racist prick.

You could praise that guy for writing something insightful about politics. His response would be to insult you for being too stupid to figure it out for yourself. He is a lost soul.

You could praise that guy for writing something insightful about politics. His response would be to insult you for being too stupid to figure it out for yourself. He is a lost soul.

So many severely broken people here. At least I'm not going to be surprised anymore. When I see someone make fun of dying kids or tell me I'm being a whimp for being sympathetic.. they're going on ignore. I'm done trying to rehabilitate.

So many severely broken people here. At least I'm not going to be surprised anymore. When I see someone make fun of dying kids or tell me I'm being a whimp for being sympathetic.. they're going on ignore. I'm done trying to rehabilitate.

There are people who for years write nothing but hate filled personal attacks. I don't get how someone can be that screwed up, but it is not my problem.

There are people who for years write nothing but hate filled personal attacks. I don't get how someone can be that screwed up, but it is not my problem.

Pot meet Kettle.

pot-kettle.gif

Yeah. And the way they try to resolve it is eerily similar to the mass shooters. People like DU, STU, STone, ect.. they dont' care who they hurt.. as a matter of fact.. for guys like DU and Stone and Grokmaster and Hawkeye10.. I think "inflicting pain" is their objective. They hate themselves so much.. they want everyone else to be as miserable as they.

If you truly believed your words then you'd report me to the FBI:

Contact Us - FBI.gov https://www.fbi.gov › contact-us
To provide information on select major cases, call our Major Case Contact Center at 1-800-CALL-FBI (225-5324).

This forum is a good case study in the mind of Trump people. They are mostly below average intelligence. They literally do not understand how the government works.
They think a fascistic, violent, overthrow of the government will return the US into the Garden of Eden.

Like I said. This latest masacre is timed well for my arrival here. I'm seeing who is lost to us and who is not.

Lost to us so far: Dutch Uncle, Hawkeye4, SmarterThanU, Guile.. and a couple more. I can't remember now.

Like I said. This latest masacre is timed well for my arrival here. I'm seeing who is lost to us and who is not.

Lost to us so far: Dutch Uncle, Hawkeye4, SmarterThanU, Guile.. and a couple more. I can't remember now.

Yes, the usual suspects. I used to wonder if it is really one or two people with multiple names. Well, put each one on ignore.

Yes, the usual suspects. I used to wonder if it is really one or two people with multiple names. Well, put each one on ignore.

I don't think socks are monitored here as much as they were where I came from - DP. At DP they were illegal. A couple of people were banned for making them.

Here.. I'm thinking things might be different.. I kind of think I'm going to be hearing from Dutch U. and Hawks socks shortly. No prob. When I figure out it's them.. back on iggy they go!

Ahh! You're an Idea Man who just advises others to "take our country back" and "Trump is the one, true President!" but never get your hands dirty. Thanks for setting me straight. :thup:

Preserving? Like only landed gentry can vote and all the darkies are working and singing songs in the cotton fields? Where women knew their place in the kitchen?...maybe all three or four of them?
Oh, fuck no. I'd be more than happy to shoot your ass if it were in an official war on an official battlefield.

Racism is all on the Left, my friend. It's why you keep the poor, poor. Confused and poor. Evil as it's been, it's a really good scheme for lying scumbags.

I don't think socks are monitored here as much as they were where I came from - DP. At DP they were illegal. A couple of people were banned for making them.

Here.. I'm thinking things might be different.. I kind of think I'm going to be hearing from Dutch U. and Hawks socks shortly. No prob. When I figure out it's them.. back on iggy they go!

I suspect they create a name just to write insults all the time. Still, it is pathetic.

How many times have you been banned from this forum under another name?

Oh, fuck no. I'd be more than happy to shoot your ass if it were in an official war on an official battlefield.

Racism is all on the Left, my friend. It's why you keep the poor, poor. Confused and poor. Evil as it's been, it's a really good scheme for lying scumbags.

Thanks for all those qualifications. Relax, dude. You're safe. There won't be an "official war" on an "official battlefield" you'll ever see. :rofl2:

Disagreed. Racism exists among the ignorant and the scared so it's on both sides. The major difference is violent racists, mostly on the right, and talking racists, mostly on the left. You're more of a "talker"....officially. LOL

Socks are fully legal on JPP. Some people clearly have multiple accounts. Others have multiple accounts which they use rarely thus better keeping their identity secret.

What if it wasn't Biden that stole the election, Dutchykins? :shock:

Suppose he's just a feeble figurehead and people that want to do America in are who cheated him in?

Suppose this is Obama's illegal 3rd term?

Suppose Martians invaded Earth tomorrow? Would any of this matter???

:rofl2:

How many times have you been banned from this forum under another name?
Could be at least once, but it's a tossup.

Notice he put my name first. W00t!

4cor38.gif

Back